Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know what car dealerships tend to do with regards to checking up on part exchanges? I ask because I took my car in to get a new wheel bearing fitted only to be told that the engine is fucked and will cost £3500 to replace, so I've decided to just get a new car

Would I get away with being a sneaky c**t and not telling the dealership about the condemned engine? I suspect not, but I just thought I'd chance my arm since it'd be a shame to see a car that is otherwise valued at about £5k go for buttons instead

Guest The Phoenix

Does anyone know what car dealerships tend to do with regards to checking up on part exchanges? I ask because I took my car in to get a new wheel bearing fitted only to be told that the engine is fucked and will cost £3500 to replace, so I've decided to just get a new car

Would I get away with being a sneaky c**t and not telling the dealership about the condemned engine? I suspect not, but I just thought I'd chance my arm since it'd be a shame to see a car that is otherwise valued at about £5k go for buttons instead

No problem whatsoever, providing they have the opportunity to inspect/test drive your vehicle and then offer you a trade-in price that you accept, you are home free.

Guest The Phoenix

Cheers. So even if they later find out that the car needs a new engine, they can't renege on any trade in price?

Not once you've signed the paperwork to agree the price for the car you are buying less the amount of trade-in.

I'm going to a yoga class tomorrow night for the first time, I've been doing Jiu Jitsu for a while now and I've been told I should do yogo to help my muscles, clear the mind and stuff.

I'm planning on doing a 45min gym session before my yoga class, is this ok to do or are you better doing the yoga class and nothing else?

Cheers

Just been sent this link at work.

Its quite clever,but don't have time to try and work out how it works.

Have fun and let me know how it does it

http://www.learnengl...her-central.swf

Edit to add.

Just noticed how this works.

Every answer is a multiple of 9 and every one of these has the same symbol.

I never noticed until I tried it a couple of times,that the symbols change each time

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Just been sent this link at work.

Its quite clever,but don't have time to try and work out how it works.

Have fun and let me know how it does it

http://www.learnengl...her-central.swf

Edit to add.

Just noticed how this works.

Every answer is a multiple of 9 and every one of these has the same symbol.

I never noticed until I tried it a couple of times,that the symbols change each time

No how does it know which one your taking. I got 54 first and 18 the second. (picked 62 and 24) Two different symbols but it got it both times.

Oh nvm, just realised what you meant.

Edited by forehead7