Quick Question Thread

Has anyone delivered Yellow Pages before? I've got a number to phone to see about doing it this Thursday.

What sort of money am I expecting to get for doing it? I know it's pretty gash, but I'm not doing anything else.

i did that with the scouts once. i think it was £75 for 500 or something like that.

How would one go about dying their own hair (male)?

Is it easy doing it yourself or just go to the barbers and shell out for them to do it?

Don't buy cheap shit and if you are wanting to go lighter don't be decieved by the models on the boxes.

I got some before wanting blonder hair (natural colour mucky blonde). I went for the dye where the model on the box was quite blonde. My hair turned out bright yellow.

If I were you i'd get in mind what colour you want it to go then when you look on the boxes at what colour it is go for a darker colour then what you imagine you want as it will probably come out a lot lighter then what's on there.

If the worse comes to the worse you can re-dye it if its not as light as you wanted it. It only costs about £5 or £6 I think.

Don't buy cheap shit and if you are wanting to go lighter don't be decieved by the models on the boxes.

I got some before wanting blonder hair (natural colour mucky blonde). I went for the dye where the model on the box was quite blonde. My hair turned out bright yellow.

If I were you i'd get in mind what colour you want it to go then when you look on the boxes at what colour it is go for a darker colour then what you imagine you want as it will probably come out a lot lighter then what's on there.

If the worse comes to the worse you can re-dye it if its not as light as you wanted it. It only costs about £5 or £6 I think.

I'm natural dark brown but just want the front bit of my hair dark blue :ph34r:

I'm natural dark brown but just want the front bit of my hair dark blue :ph34r:

You could save yourself a few quid by not buying the hair dye and scribbling "I AM A w****r" across your forehead. I'm sure a permanent marker only costs about 50p.

Edited by Gaz

You could save yourself a few quid by not buying the hair dye and scribbling "I AM A w****r" across your forehead. I'm sure a permanent marker only costs about 50p.

I've already done that, it's not much fun

You'll need to bleach it first, then turn it blue.

Then throw yourself off a bridge, to avoid further embarrassment.

If your still alive after the bridge fall, stay under the water and see who can hold their breath the longest between yourself and a fish. Or just keep your hair the way it is.

A blue fringe? C'mon....

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Found a 9 carat gold ring, with seven 0.25 carat diamonds on it.

I know a bit about gold and its value(s), but nothing really about diamond value(s).

Any experts on here got any clue if I can make any significant cash out of this?

Found a 9 carat gold ring, with seven 0.25 carat diamonds on it.

I know a bit about gold and its value(s), but nothing really about diamond value(s).

Any experts on here got any clue if I can make any significant cash out of this?

hand it in,if this is true

hand it in,if this is true

100% true.

As I say, I know a bit about gold, and the actual ringpiece is worth only £5, £10 tops.

The 0.25 CT diamonds, seven of them, although fairly small, would be worth a decent amount I'm told. Had a wee sneak about on the internet and there are people saying they've got anything from £30 to £110 for similar diamonds. :lol:

Think a trip to the jeweller's is on the cards.