Quick Question Thread

I see the wee footy strip avatars have reappeared on here with this season's strip designs included.

Where can they be found for downloading?

Ta.

El Gringo posted the Third division ones here.

I don't suppose he'll mind since you can find it given that he posted the images but this is his photobucket account. I don't know if he has SPL/Div 1 and 2 avatars as well or he probably would've made a topic there as well.

Anyone know any bars in New York City that'll be showing the Scotland v Czech Republic game next week?

Nevada Smith's, 74 3rd Avenue (between 11th and 12th Street), 10 am September 3rd.

My link Probably worth ringing them to confirm, never been myself...

Posted this in the relevant thread but might be answered first here. Will it be possible for a neutral fan to buy a ticket for the morton st mirren game tomorrow night at the gate or will it be all ticket or even a sellout considering its a fairly big local derby?

It's pay at the gate... £15 and £10 (concessions).

We apparently have a new supplier and have just one day's running to go on. Reaction has been mixed to them, as have been the prices charged, as the folk behind the counter forgot the pricing structure.

You'll only get a pie at the back of the Cowshed or in the home sections of the stand, there's a burger/slice roll van behind the WDE. Which is why we got a record low of zero marks in Big Gus' Pie Reviews.

Edited by vikingTON

You'll only get a pie at the back of the Cowshed or in the home sections of the stand, there's a burger/slice roll van behind the WDE. Which is why we got a record low of zero marks in Big Gus' Pie Reviews.

Big Gus is a pie.

Did someone buy the wrong size of doors then :rolleyes:

What do you take me for? :rolleyes:

Nah, it's just I know that they might need taken in a millimetre or so, just wondering the best way to do it (if that is indeed the case). Not big on DIY so I'm getting pre-painted doors. Certainly worth the extra £40. :ph34r:

I found it a pain in the arse however other people have said to me how easy it is.

Give yourself 3mm clearance all the way round, mark it with one of those things that's a handle stuck through a block with a pin in it. I would say if there's enough for you to mark then you will need a plane, have fun.

I'm meeting a Russian who's in Glasgow tonight and he wants me to show him about or go somewhere. Despite living here all my life I really don't know where to take him :lol: he hasn't said what he specifically likes but is there anywhere that's open late that he'll likely enjoy?