Quick Question Thread

Is it definitely a house you're wanting or do you really mean a flat? My mate was renting a 6 person flat in Step Row until this summer.

Preferably a house, but if it came to it I'm sure the 4 of us could deal with a flat.

Roughly how much would rent be on a 4 bedroomed house a month? Thanks in advance.

Pop yer willy inside a local dirty and the cooncil will give you it for free.

Speaking to my wifes cousin over the weekend, shes just moving to a four bedroom house in Liberton as she has 3 young sprogs. Bleeting about the council only giving her £975 for housing benefit per month, and that she would have to pay the other £75 to coverge the rent.

Chuffing waster that she is.

Any physio's on here?

My cast was removed today from my broken ankle. I'm allowed to partially weightbear and doctor suggested boots that gave support to the ankle. I'm having trouble finding any that my still swollen foot would get into with any ease. I wondered if anyone/physio could suggest something suitable.

Thanks

Anyone got any idea roughly how much a bus fare from edinburgh to kirkliston would be?

It's a long time since I used that service but I think it's around about 3 quid. Why Kirkliston? Intrigued now.

I don't think Lothian Buses go to Kirkliston (could be wrong though). First Bus number 38 goes there, don't know how much though.

Correct. Lothian buses don't go out to Kirkliston which has long been a bone of contention with folk that live out there. There was an article which was talking about fares going up. I actually think the kirkliston/south queensferrry one was just shy of a fiver but I'm unsure if that's a return or single fare.

Has anyone ever tried wake-boarding? How difficult is it to start? I'm off to Bulgaria next week with the intention of giving it a go. I'm a decent enough snowboarder, so I'm hoping that will help with some of the general technique!