Quick Question Thread

I had a shower an hour or so ago, and I wondered this:

Why are shampoo bottles lids the right way up, yet conditioner bottles have their caps on the bottom?

I like someone to talk all over the football and the good lady is out so need the volume up...laugh.gif

Mute it and get the tunes on. I'm doing just that, watching Coventry beating Portsmouth. For some reason the signal on ITV4 is a bit crap here though, so it keeps freezing and going all yon annoying blocky way.

I had a shower an hour or so ago, and I wondered this:

Why are shampoo bottles lids the right way up, yet conditioner bottles have their caps on the bottom?

I think it is to do with the fact that conditioner is thicker than shampoo and therefore if you have the cap at the bottom it is much easier to dispense as the fluid is always at the bottom. Shampoo should run immediately to the bottom when turned upside down.

Mute it and get the tunes on. I'm doing just that, watching Coventry beating Portsmouth. For some reason the signal on ITV4 is a bit crap here though, so it keeps freezing and going all yon annoying blocky way.

I have also changed to that game, not a great one though. Boateng is an arsehole.

I got some chicken breast fillets out of the freezer for dinner tonight intending to make a curry and after having a quick scout in my cupboards, it's come to my attention that I haven't got any curry sauce left. Normally in this case, I either go out and buy some curry sauce (can't be arsed/skint this time) or I just chop up the chicken and fry it and make some chips to go along with it, but I feel like trying something different tonight.

Anyone have any ideas what I could do instead? I don't have an awful lot of ingredients in the house though, so I'm not too sure what the masses could recommend.

Thanks.

I got some chicken breast fillets out of the freezer for dinner tonight intending to make a curry and after having a quick scout in my cupboards, it's come to my attention that I haven't got any curry sauce left. Normally in this case, I either go out and buy some curry sauce (can't be arsed/skint this time) or I just chop up the chicken and fry it and make some chips to go along with it, but I feel like trying something different tonight.

Anyone have any ideas what I could do instead? I don't have an awful lot of ingredients in the house though, so I'm not too sure what the masses could recommend.

Thanks.

Got any bacon lying around? Wrap the chicken with that and bung it in the oven for a while (20 minutes? need confirmation), wrapped in tin-foil.

Thanks.

What Dunc says is nice.Also if you have anything that you could stuff them with. Onion,garlic etc.Just baton them out a bit with a rolling pin,stuff them roll them up and stick the bacon round it.

Failing that you could cut them in to strips and stir fry.

Got any bacon lying around? Wrap the chicken with that and bung it in the oven for a while (20 minutes? need confirmation), wrapped in tin-foil.

Nope, no bacon. Really all I have got is some herbs, some butter and some paprika.

I should really make a shopping list of things I need before going.

I need to buy the song 'One Good Reason' heard in the coffee shop on Neighbours a few years ago. Anyone know the name of the band? I once found out and heard they were signed to Mushroom Records.

FIND IT ON AMAZON

Written by "Grundy in-house artists", the television company refuse to reveal who actually sings on it.

Nope, no bacon. Really all I have got is some herbs, some butter and some paprika.

I should really make a shopping list of things I need before going.

make yourself a nice wee herb butter sauce,just as capy has explained