Quick Question Thread

Don't do it! Name changing is in the most part evil!

But I'm no longer skint and by August may no longer be a student. My username is false advertisement, ffs.

Seriously, if you tell me, I'll become a better poster :rolleyes: Promise.

But I'm no longer skint and by August may no longer be a student. My username is false advertisement, ffs.

Seriously, if you tell me, I'll become a better poster :rolleyes: Promise.

It will be in "My Settings" somewhere.

It will be in "My Settings" somewhere.

Manage Paid Subscriptions.

:lol:

Got it done.

Went to enter a new display name and it I put in my current display name.

What a tool. Apparently I have to wait 30 days. I'm sure the Div one could grant me a special request though seeing as I cocked up. :rolleyes:

Got it done.

What a tool. Apparently I have to wait 30 days. I'm sure the Div one could grant me a special request though seeing as I cocked up. :rolleyes:

:lol: You utter tube!

Got it done.

Tremendous.

See when splitting train journeys in order to find a cheaper journey, are there standard "good spots" to break the journey, due to operators changing, or are you best looking at where you leave the main line? Or is it just your luck?

It's for my mate's 30th in April, a few of us are going to head to somewhere in England, go to the football, have a night out in whatever town / city, then head back up on the Sunday. Sheffield is looking like the favourite but it seems to be costing £80 for a return, despite being nearly 3 months away. Is that a normal advance price?

See when splitting train journeys in order to find a cheaper journey, are there standard "good spots" to break the journey, due to operators changing, or are you best looking at where you leave the main line? Or is it just your luck?

It's for my mate's 30th in April, a few of us are going to head to somewhere in England, go to the football, have a night out in whatever town / city, then head back up on the Sunday. Sheffield is looking like the favourite but it seems to be costing £80 for a return, despite being nearly 3 months away. Is that a normal advance price?

Seems odd. I managed to get Glasgow-Manchester for £15 and Manchester-Edinburgh (via York) for £21. Same day. Both tickets bought a couple of weeks ago and I'm going on the 6th Feb. Generally a dear place, Sheffield. I would strongly reccommend Manchester as it's quite cheap if you buy in advance and places like Macclesfield, Stockport, Bury etc are not too far away for the football etc.

It would appear that my windscreen washer fuse blows every time I try and operate it and it has been frosty. Would putting a bigger fuse in stop the problem short term rather than getting the electrics completely checked out???