Quick Question Thread

I'm only wearing mine when sleeping and at home, so not much shite ripped out of me yet.

Did you get proper braces after?

I had to wear those a few years ago. I didn't get proper braces after, but that's apparently because I have too many teeth in my mouth and as a result removing teeth wouldn't make any difference.

I recently opened up a bank account for the purpose of mainly being able to purchase things online. Since I'm under 16 I got this smart card which is a debit card. However when I go to purchase games from amazon there appears to be problems with the details I've inputted, I go back and double check and it's all correct. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any help?

Sorry if badly worded, wasn't sure how to put it.

I recently opened up a bank account for the purpose of mainly being able to purchase things online. Since I'm under 16 I got this smart card which is a debit card. However when I go to purchase games from amazon there appears to be problems with the details I've inputted, I go back and double check and it's all correct. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any help?

Think you need a grown up helper.

Post your sort code and account number etc and I'll fix it for you.

I think that you should contact your bank about this. They may be able to shed some light on what is going wrong.

Think it's just a twelve, it's the game Demi-god. And it's just a debit smart card. The error message is 'Your payment revision required' but I don't think I need to change anything because I inputted all the info correctly.

After a quick Google I can suggest you enter your information again and try to order again if it keeps turning you down you the email Amazon and ask them what the problem is.

Most of the stuff I found was blaming incorrect info being put into the sale.