Quick Question Thread

Moray Cup stockists in Aberdeen city centre plz.

Tasty Tattie on Schoolhill does it although I've not been in for ages. Unlikely to be open during the afternoon though I'd imagine.

Eta: Think it's only wee bottles too.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Tasty Tattie on Schoolhill does it although I've not been in for ages. Unlikely to be open during the afternoon though I'd imagine.

Eta: Think it's only wee bottles too.

Yass, Tasty Tattie is about 2 seconds down from Bon Accord isn't it? It's getting raided tomorrow. cool.gif

I've cancelled Sky Sports on my Sky package. Does this mean that I will no longer get Sky Sports News?

Sky.

I think so, but you can get SSN (with ESPN classic, Liverpool TV, few others and the Eurosport channels for £1 extra a month with the ordinary package. That's what I've got.

I think so, but you can get SSN (with ESPN classic, Liverpool TV, few others and the Eurosport channels for £1 extra a month with the ordinary package. That's what I've got.

Braw, cheers mate!

Is there anyway I can connect my Android to my car stereo, to play music? Can I buy a cable or something? Where do I find this cable? Cheers.

What kind of car stereo do you have? What cable inputs does it have?

Apologies if already covered, couldn't find any reference. My car is 4 years old and has no USB connection for plugging in an MP3 player. I bought a gizmo on ebay which creates a mini radio station within the car. I plug in an SD card or MP3 player then tune the car radio in. It works really well and at 2 pounds 85pence , postage free from China, it's pound for pound the best gadget I've ever bought. If this interests anyone just search ebay for 'car MP3 radio' or similar.

Is there anyway I can connect my Android to my car stereo, to play music? Can I buy a cable or something? Where do I find this cable? Cheers.

If it works for an MP3 player I would imagine it would work for a phone.

Anyone know how long it takes to get an iPhone 4 unlocked? I looked online and it says if I go through my network (orange) it can take between 7 and 10 days. If I go to one of these Eastern European/ Middle East phone shops will they be able to do it faster? I cancelled my contract with orange and didn't realise it was locked to that network so now I have no working phone.