Quick Question Thread

Start the evening with a game of musical chairs until you've whittled it down and the 8-9 winners keep their chairs.

A tremendous ice breaker and a great game to commence your party.

...if you're 6.

A couple of ugly hairy ones might survive long enough to breed twins, and incest over a few generations might concentrate enough of the ugly hairy genes for them to evolve and survive. More likely they'd all die.

Why do people post this 'posted from my ______ using pie and Bovril mobile app' thing? Is there a prize given randomly for anyone who does this? Is it something that just comes up automatically after using the app (if so it's not something I've ever seen on the end of my posts using the app)?

Why do people post this 'posted from my ______ using pie and Bovril mobile app' thing? Is there a prize given randomly for anyone who does this? Is it something that just comes up automatically after using the app (if so it's not something I've ever seen on the end of my posts using the app)?

The app can post an automatic signature. I imagine it's switched on by default because there's surely no one that irritating they'd actually choose to have that displayed, is there?

I've been asked to make some kind of Scottish food for something next week.

I was thinking about making tablet, and I'd like to get my hands on some haggis (which I don''t think will be possible) but does anyone have any ideas of small and relatively easy things I can do?

The app can post an automatic signature. I imagine it's switched on by default because there's surely no one that irritating they'd actually choose to have that displayed, is there?

I do it to annoy people and it clearly works. 8)

I was thinking about making tablet, and I'd like to get my hands on some haggis (which I don''t think will be possible) but does anyone have any ideas of small and relatively easy things I can do?

Easy, make some mince and tatties, not appropriate for the climate but typically Scottish.

Don't forget the doughballs.

Get any old local fish, dip it in oatmeal (farina d'avena) and fry in butter. Serve with random steamed or boiled veg, including new potatoes but swish them around some more hot butter in a pan and add salt and pepper before serving.

Guest The Phoenix

Taken it too far, (See my post on the Les Gray thread)

If he want's to be authentically Scottish at an event he should turn up late, drunk, insult everyone and/or get lifted/fall asleep.

Or just make random use of an apostrophe.

Bung some veg, barley and mutton in a pan full of water and make Scotch Broth.

(Or buy a stock cube and make Pea and Ham, "with a chicken")