Quick Question Thread

Flying abroad tomorrow. Only taking hand-held luggage. Will getting football boots through customs be an issue?

Where you are going? Places like Australia can get a bit "arsey" about dirt and mud on shoes/boots.

Going to Switzerland

Check the website of whoever you are flying with, see what it says about restrictions on hand luggage. I doubt it'll mention football boots, but don't quote me as security drag you kicking and screaming down the corridor for the "rubber glove" technique.

Check the website of whoever you are flying with, see what it says about restrictions on hand luggage. I doubt it'll mention football boots, but don't quote me as security drag you kicking and screaming down the corridor for the "rubber glove" technique.

Website didn't say anything about football boots in the blunt objects section...called up and apparently there won't be an issue. Pleasing.

Who the f**k is going to be waiting outside their nearest Next store at 05:00 tomorrow morning?

It'll be all the end of range stuff with ridiculous sizes, better deals would be available at a charity shop.

Inverkeithing is a shit hole