Quick Question Thread

I shit at least 3 times a day , is this excessive?

I would say so but I don't think it's unhealthy. I go every morning just after I have ate my breakfast and occasionally once during the day.

I have a friend who goes like twice a week. I think that's mental.

I would say so but I don't think it's unhealthy. I go every morning just after I have ate my breakfast and occasionally once during the day.

I have a friend who goes like twice a week. I think that's mental.

I used to always go after work but since being a student its been a total lottery - usually go first thing in the morning after the coffee has touched my lips then definitely at least once at work then definitely after i have been home, usually before i have a shower after work. Pretty sure i did 4 yesterday :lol:

My parents live next to a golf course and over the last 13 years, a number of golf balls have flown into the garden. They used to sell them cheaply to friends but they've now got a collection of at least 250 golf balls (mostly good brands and in relatively decent condition) that they want gone.

Would a driving range be willing to buy them at a very cheap price, and does anyone have any experience of selling used golf balls to a driving range?

My parents live next to a golf course and over the last 13 years, a number of golf balls have flown into the garden. They used to sell them cheaply to friends but they've now got a collection of at least 250 golf balls (mostly good brands and in relatively decent condition) that they want gone.

Would a driving range be willing to buy them at a very cheap price, and does anyone have any experience of selling used golf balls to a driving range?

The club pro would probably take them off your hands.

Driving ranges don't tend to use branded balls, because folk would just nick them. They use generic balls with RANGE printed on them or something similar.

Try punting them on Gumtree in batches of 10 or 20. Titleist Pro V are worth the most.

To give you an idea, The Glen golf club pro shop sells 'found' balls at 3 for a pound.

However, this does not include premium balls such as Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330 variants, Srixon Z Star and Callaway Speed Regime / X2. These go for £1 - £2 each, dependant on condition.

Where can i get proper advice on what skills i have picked up from past/previous employment that wont tell me to work in a different call centre

i.e i do not want to be in a call centre, to clear that up ^_^

Edited by itzdrk

Titleist Pro V are worth the most.

I remember going up the golf course when I was younger with my pals and if you found a Pro V1 you were basically a hero.

We could find easily 50 balls in half an hour and then we would just jump on a par 3 and rattle them towards the pin. We must have did it every day for 3 weeks and between 5 of us hit 1 hole in 1. Wasn't me but the scenes when it went in were amazing.

Anyway, no pro v1s were ever used in this. We thought they were worth hundreds.

Is it true you have to retake your driving test if you haven't been insured on a vehicle in the last three years?

Or is that totally made up?

Yes, you are right, it is totally made up.