Quick Question Thread

Is there an online equivalent to Primark? Somewhere that I can get some pretty dirt cheap clothes without any particular need for it to be decent quality?

The supermarket gear that Asda and Tesco do are available online.

Due to Citroen being a bunch of c***s, I'm having to use a cigarette lighter battery charger between our two cars to charge the battery.

How long can this be expected to take?

Going to the Killers gig 2mr was going to stay but due to my missus work we will need to come home so whats the best place to park for bellahouston park??

Possibly the Asda car park. They have signs warning against that sort of behaviour, but there's not really much they can do to stop you.

Due to Citroen being a bunch of c***s, I'm having to use a cigarette lighter battery charger between our two cars to charge the battery.

How long can this be expected to take?

They're french, what do you expect?

Hotpoint are now the same company/bits.

Ariston was the better 'brand' of Merloni, the cheapo shoite being Indesit.

Hotpoint are now the cheaper shoite of the lot after Merloni bought them over 15 odd years ago.

That vintage of Ariston will either work or not, and for the price, take it.

There are very few manufacturers now, who all stick another brand label on it according to quality and price. Cheap price, crap quality. In the old days companies tried to compete on both. Took a 30 year old microwave to a repair shop in Inverness for a minor repair. They said it was better than all but the very most expensive models made today.

There are very few manufacturers now, who all stick another brand label on it according to quality and price. Cheap price, crap quality. In the old days companies tried to compete on both. Took a 30 year old microwave to a repair shop in Inverness for a minor repair. They said it was better than all but the very most expensive models made today.

Yeh, but that microwave would have cost @ £400 then. Now? £25.

Plus it will lose power year on year.

My car went in for a routine service and now it gets no signal on the radio for MW. It's a Sony CDX-GT300 stereo if that makes any difference, I'm completely clueless about this stuff. Anyone know possible reasons? Still get reception on everything but MW.

It'll be a valve.

My car went in for a routine service and now it gets no signal on the radio for MW. It's a Sony CDX-GT300 stereo if that makes any difference, I'm completely clueless about this stuff. Anyone know possible reasons? Still get reception on everything but MW.

Just open your windows and turn the heating up full blast. Give it a few mins and it'll be right as rain

Today was the last day of MW transmissions due to the government auction of frequencies, you can still get the channels online or on DAB.