Quick Question Thread

For weird cal? Each to their own.

Its my new after shave, Khloroform works everytime, 100% of the time

Yes I know the spelling of chloroform isn't correct.

Is there a way I can download YouTube/ Netflix to my phone then watch it on the go when out so don't eat my data up? I googled it and it said to download video download app but that says it can't download YouTube

Youtube aye ... http://www.clipconverter.cc/

Not sure about Netflix.

Whenever I am out and about I always seem to see a few pairs of oriental females walking hand in hand.

Do they have a disproportionate number of lesbians in their population or is it just normal for the Chinese to walk holding hands with their mates?

Whenever I am out and about I always seem to see a few pairs of oriental females walking hand in hand.

Do they have a disproportionate number of lesbians in their population or is it just normal for the Chinese to walk holding hands with their mates?

Well done for not sounding racist or sexist, None of us old guys could do that, we're to entrenched in our irrational beliefs and stereo types,

Do a lot of girls pretend to be Lesbians when you're around or just the Chinese ones you stare at?

Does anyone else get annoyed that the bread that you throw out into the garden for the wee sparrows and tits gets taken by the seagulls?

c***s.

Did you not go aff your heid and run away from this forum because you couldn't take the results of a referendum? That was you, wasn't it?

Did you not go aff your heid and run away from this forum because you couldn't take the results of a referendum? That was you, wasn't it?

:lol:

It had nothing to do with going "aff my heid" and not being able to take the result.

I was one of the first ones on here congratulating the No lads.

Anyway...