The New Raith Rovers Thread

If we get Hardie back then I'm pretty sure we'll have a great season. If he had a full season at this level he's bound to get 15-20 goals, if he gets decent service.

If we were getting a fourth striker, do we want a big guy to allow us to play long if we need to vary the play?

yeah, I've got no issue with that. Thomas showed enough in his cameos that there was a use in having a guy like that to force a bit of route 1 pressure or to try and relieve pressure.

yeah, I've got no issue with that. Thomas showed enough in his cameos that there was a use in having a guy like that to force a bit of route 1 pressure or to try and relieve pressure.

What's the story with Thomas. Is he in with a shout of being signed or has that ship sailed with the departure of Raymondo?

Coming from you mow! After the nonsense you spouted at the start of last season with made up nonsense you are in no position to question what someone gains from that!!!!

I think you may be mistaken

Anyhow as you can see we are having some jovial banter. Maybe it's time to start smoking again or leave that job you aren't happy in. I feel your pain I really do but I feel that P&B might not be the therapy that is needed in this case.

I WISH YOU WELL XX

Edited by mealsonwheels