The New Raith Rovers Thread

Must've missed Messiah running our club in to the ground tbh.

If we're going by, that if your club happened to be ran poorly then the whole fan base is accountable then should we collectively scoff at Raith after the Anelka fiasco?

Cockjuggling Thundercunt of a boy.

If we're going by, that if your club happened to be ran poorly then the whole fan base is accountable then should we collectively scoff at Raith after the Anelka fiasco?

Sure, but we didn't need an administration to clear our debts. We worked on them season by season.

Back on topic, I'm actually very excited about Coustrain and Osei. Osei in particular had a tremendous amount of pace about him. Other fans have said it's jobs for old boys, but McHattie and Johnston are the only two former players he's signed so far. One of my biggest worries about Locke was the potential for bringing in Hamill, Robinson and Carrick but that hasn't materialised.

Last night wasn't pretty but we got the result we needed.

Are you just new football? Because that is exactly how it works. We are, quite rightly, ridiculed for the Anelka fiasco. Likewise Rangers with Craig Whyte etc.

53 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye full power to deflector screens then? Poor fuckers they know fine their clubs image is perminently tarnished just like Sevco and Dundee with their shafting of creditors but they squirm and deflect to try to get out of the glare. My question is simple, are they Livvi in disguise?

Aye full power to deflector screens then? Poor fuckers they know fine their clubs image is perminently tarnished just like Sevco and Dundee with their shafting of creditors but they squirm and deflect to try to get out of the glare. My question is simple, are they Livvi in disguise?

This.

1 hour ago, rw89 said:

Sure, but we didn't need an administration to clear our debts. We worked on them season by season.

Back on topic, I'm actually very excited about Coustrain and Osei. Osei in particular had a tremendous amount of pace about him. Other fans have said it's jobs for old boys, but McHattie and Johnston are the only two former players he's signed so far. One of my biggest worries about Locke was the potential for bringing in Hamill, Robinson and Carrick but that hasn't materialised.

Last night wasn't pretty but we got the result we needed.

He looks like he has the potential to make a considerable nuisance of himself, yeah. In more ways than one.

Shame about Ross County getting a last minute winner at Montrose today. Looking at the League Cup table though, I think two further wins against Montrose and Alloa should be enough to get us through, regardless of the outcome of the match in Dingwall.

For those unsure, the group winners go automatically through, and four of the eight runners-up across all groups also go through to the last 16... nine points should do it I reckon, although the healthier the goal difference the better.

I like the format but I'm undecided about the regionalised groups (potentially same teams every year) and particularly the early start to the season.

Yep the Rovers are the club with the worst-c*nt fans in this league.

Not our fault you can't get the locals excited about your team. Even when you're doing reasonably well they still don't respond.

They'd rather watch skaters with wooden sticks batter the shit out one another.

You are simply referred to as the wee team because in reality that is your mentality.

Acidic hate toward the Pars. 

13528898_1241294845910933_5007174986298723330_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

Not our fault you can't get the locals excited about your team. Even when you're doing reasonably well they still don't respond.

You are simply referred to as the wee team because in reality that is your mentality.

aye on your way back to the loony bin ya bellend 

Don't want to be a pedant but the 6p in the pound administration was Dundee. Dunfermline managed to get away with 0p in the pound to their creditors.

Anyway, I look forward to the return of the derbies. We should have a great view from our moral high ground.

On the league cup though, last night was an important win. If we win our two home games we should expect to qualify so I'm not too worried about the Ross County result. Great to see Vaughan get back on the scoresheet in his first competitive game in a year. I'm getting to the cautiously optimistic stage having completed all of the stages of grief after we appointed Gary Locke.

9 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

I have no acidic hatred for the pars. Far from it. But you do seem to enjoy coming into our thread, and riling up a few of our supporters. Do what you've got to do to feel significant I suppose.

Good luck for next season. 

As as for our fans, stop biting. Let them have their fun. 

20 minutes ago, rw89 said:

:lol: Oh Shooboax. It'll be rather funny if the Pars come up with great expectations and we beat them.

That may just happen, beat us I mean. Going to be interesting but we're confident.

Some utterly tragic trolling here from Dunfermline fans (the Rangers of Fife) crowd wanks, financial cheating and the same misplaced sense of entitlement, a club to be proud of Now just need to accuse your rival fans of jealousy and you nearly have all the SEVCO fans bingo comments.  Surely you have your own forum to discuss Cardle's latest hair or which players to buy with other peoples money :whistle