The New Raith Rovers Thread

20 minutes ago, Andy C said:

This.

The majority of us wouldn't have even considered Locke for the job but he's here now so the best we can do in the interest of the club is support him, his team and hope it all works out.

I would suggest that compared to this time last year we are miles ahead. Almost a completed squad with some, on paper at least good new signings and only 1 defeat in 6 is a much better start than last season. Going by last night we are starting to play some good football and if we do sign out two forward players this week we will be well placed. Yes andy c its time to get behind the team and The Manager.

I'll support locke but we didn't play good football last night. For the most part in the first half we played it about the back 4 with most of our midfield pushing up into the forward zone with no one really showing for a pass. There was a few 1-2s here n there at lb/rb but that was it. Second half was an improvement with Matthew's especially dropping a bit deeper to pick up the ball but again he was usually just playing it to one of the back 4.

Could we maybe see a back 3 with wingbacks this season? Both Thomson and mchattie do a decent job going forward and I'd suggest mchattie is better suited to a 352.

23 minutes ago, mealsonwheels said:

Gary Locke looks like a bull dog snogging a cheese grater but I'll still support him

Thank god you never met my EX mother in law. You would by now be permanently situation on the space station. Oh wait those ruskies aint much better.:lol:

Lets be honest here, Kirkcaldy genuinely, if the Ghost train at Burntisland shows was recruiting every second household in Kirkcaldy could supply a suitable employee.

Bloke down the pub told me it has the ugliest population in Scotland. But personally I think it's Falkirk. Not much in it though.

4 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

Lets be honest here, Kirkcaldy genuinely, if the Ghost train at Burntisland shows was recruiting every second household in Kirkcaldy could supply a suitable employee.

Bloke down the pub told me it has the ugliest population in Scotland. But personally I think it's Falkirk. Not much in it though.

That accounts for the reason why all mirrors in dunfirmline are banned. Stragamosh!!!!!!!!

Ross Callachan isn't from Kirkcaldy. 

The last few pages have been about as good as Craig Wighton's loan spell has season. Only a couple of random foreigners signing tomorrow can rescue this.