The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

An hour n half to go, dont want to tempt providence but thankfully theres no-one on their way out so far

The lights are still on in the main stand, hopefully we're just leaving them on to fool potential burglars.

Would expect a fair amount of loan deals in the championship over the next couple of weeks. 

premiership teams have their squads finalised now so will know who they want to send out on loan.

No league games next weekend so perfect time to bring in new players and give them time to get to know the squad (I know we have the challenge cup next weekend but genuinely don’t care about that at this stage).

wouldn’t be surprised to see some players who’ve been around their first team so far still heading out on loan. Megwa and Bobby Wales are guys I’d expect to see in the championship for the season.

17 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

That bench and the injury/suspension list is grim to look at if I’m being honest the likes of brown, Byrne, Stanton and maybe Fordyce all starters when fit 

So it’s a case of damage limitation, let’s hope the defence are on their game

6 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The petty side of me was pleased to see Linfield concede a 95th minute equaliser last night, while Larne hit the jackpot by qualifying for the Conference league. 

GIRUY Healy. 

I was at this Larne game. My mate is a season ticket holder. Andy Ryan ex Pars and Binos fame amongst others is loved there. He got a hatrick on the night. 

We’d win multiple trophies playing in that league….

17 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

I was at this Larne game. My mate is a season ticket holder. Andy Ryan ex Pars and Binos fame amongst others is loved there. He got a hatrick on the night. 

We’d win multiple trophies playing in that league….

Andy Ryan would thrive in this team