The New Raith Rovers Thread

41 minutes ago, scotia177 said:

Yes results are not good enough. We struggled thru Jan-may...Same team same results. Rem before that we were winning games by 1 goal...Strikers..or lack of them is a problem..U got to ask yourself why that wasn't identified.  I've being saying on every forum..we haven't enough goal threats or strikers that score enough goals in the team and haven't had for 2 or 3 seasons now.. surely that's been seen by those in charge. Need a big name loan..

See who scored for Falkirk

Mad forum this these days. Can understand why it’s edgy, after last season, then pre seasons hopes of having a strong season followed by Murray sacking and a real lack of points and fitness and injury issues. 

Stanton was there. Sat with his mrs in the bit they usually sit when he ain’t playing. 

Shaun Byrne was there and sat with who I assume was his family. 

Freeman, Brown and Hamilton all sat on or near the directors box. 

Fordyce sat alone in the railway stand. 

Edited by Railwaystand

Sorry can I ask the obvious question in the room....

Why was Stanton sitting with his Mrs when he wasn't playing? Never seen any other player at our club or even level do that. 

(I say ask but the answer is there staring right at us!)

4 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Why was Stanton sitting with his Mrs when he wasn't playing? Never seen any other player at our club or even level do that. 

Byrne was doing the same. Bit behind the Directors box looked pretty full. So presume it was sit where you like lads. Happens all time at away games 

25 minutes ago, Youngmcnaughtleigh said:

See who scored for Falkirk

Yes players we deemed surplus to requirements ...mistake.. it just shows a good mgr e.g mcglynn can get the best out of players and ha e them plating well with passion and scoring goals..

2 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

That’s a relief. Care to elaborate a bit since many folk seem to think there is more to his absence than an injury?

I think what I posted was pretty self explanatory…

6 minutes ago, scotia177 said:

Yes players we deemed surplus to requirements ...mistake.. it just shows a good mgr e.g mcglynn can get the best out of players and ha e them plating well with passion and scoring goals..

Brad Spencer certainly wasn't deemed surplus to requirements - they made him a better offer. 

4 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

You must be smarter than everyone else, tell uswhen he was injured. “Waits for the childish accusation”

It was in Potter’s interview after the Ayr game that he was injured. 

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It was in Potter’s interview after the Ayr game that he was injured. 

You do know that the moon isn't made of cheese? I know folk used to say that but it wasn't true. 

There is clearly an issue that isn't an injury. Millen mark 2....

25 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Jeezo. Stanton was sat in the Main Stand with his missus for every game during his injury in Dec/Jan last season.

Was it an issue then? 

1 minute ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

You do know that the moon isn't made of cheese? I know folk used to say that but it wasn't true. 

There is clearly an issue that isn't an injury. Millen mark 2....

So what has made you come to this conclusion? Any facts there? I’d rather take Potter’s word for the mean time rather than a few posts on P&B…