Definitely gone

Stuart Anderson

Eddie Malone

Josh Watt (away back to Motherwell)

Probably (almost certainly) going

Brian Graham

Joe Cardle

Simon Mensing?

Not surprised. Donaldson will surely be the first choice left back next season.

Best of luck to him wherever he ends up. Still reckon he could do a decent job in the bottom end of our division or the 2nd division

Not surprised Malone is away. Although he's played most of the season he's been an inferior left back to Dyer.

You would have to think that next season might be Donaldson's big chance.

Or maybe not! rumours that we have signed a very experienced left back who was playing with Aberdeen earlier on this season. Started off long time ago as a Jambo, played with Murray. No more clues required surely

Or maybe not! rumours that we have signed a very experienced left back who was playing with Aberdeen earlier on this season. Started off long time ago as a Jambo, played with Murray. No more clues required surely

he must be able to play for toffee, if he's signing for us

Gary Naysmith, whilst undoubtedly of a high calibre, is made of paper. Even if we could afford him, I'd rather we didn't bother.

I sincerely doubt it, however.

I'm not fussed to see Malone go, but I actually thought Murray would keep him. The fact he plays more than one position was something I thought might keep him on favour.

Absolutely. He's had a poor season at best and is on a full-time wage. Part-time strikers like Lister, Prunty, McKenzie, Coult and Stewart would've done just as good or a better job.

Loanees such as May and Moore have been

better too - definitely a better bet than

Clarke.

Would happily swap Coult for Clarke any day of the week. Hope that Cowden consider him as a signing target.

I know who you're talking about now, he was at QotS right?

Yes, scored a few goals for them.

He's been one of our best players in our last few games but probably being released at the end of the season.

So essentially is Clarke with a haircut?

I'm pretty sure you could fit two Pat Clarkes in a Sam Parkin jersey.

I reckon everyone who featured on Saturday will be offered a new deal. They might not be reduced deals and they might not accept, but Murray wasn't slow to jettison Malone and Anderson (unlike Livingston, oddly, who played a barrel load of players already announced to be leaving).

You know, if I dared to dream, I'd look towards John Baird's contract expiring at Dundee and Bomber Brown looking to reshape a squad. They'd be daft to get rid of him, and there would be others ahead of us in the queue to offer him a deal, but ooh, if only...

So essentially is Clarke with a haircut?

You know, if I dared to dream, I'd look towards John Baird's contract expiring at Dundee and Bomber Brown looking to reshape a squad. They'd be daft to get rid of him, and there would be others ahead of us in the queue to offer him a deal, but ooh, if only...
We can dream but he seems to have played a decent part in Brown turning Dundee into a competitive SPL side over the last few months. Wouldn't surprise me if they signed him back up. I'd love him back here though. Not the best finisher but just one of those players that played for the jersey whilst not just running around like a donkey. Edited by kev23