The New Raith Rovers Thread

Expect mass uproar from the season-ticket holding superfans here.

The way they mention "limited guaranteed allocation of tickets" in that article suggests to me we're being given a stand behind the goal, which both hold about 3,900, with the scope for an overflow in the main stand there if we need/want it.

Overall, a good ploy to reward regular supporters and you never know, it might even get a few more people along to our next few matches.

No uproar required. Us superfans with season tickets will obviously get preference over the occasional fans.

There shouldn't be any need to prioritise rovers tickets IMO. You guys should demand the 10000 tickets. Tell them you'll send any back a couple weeks before the final.

While I'm usually all for irritating the old firm a full public sale with not even a vague check you're a Rover would be a car crash. Sevconians all over our end.

Right, so what about folk that stay further afield that work 2 Saturdays out of 4, like myself??

Swap shifts with a colleague so youre working away games? Or get a mate or someone with a season ticket to go through the turnstile for you one of the weeks you can't make it? Or phone the club and explain your circumstances?

Swap shifts with a colleague so youre working away games? Or get a mate or someone with a season ticket to go through the turnstile for you one of the weeks you can't make it? Or phone the club and explain your circumstances?

Phone the club and explain? Hopefully the club see through this Sevconian ploy. No season ticket? No voucher? f**k off.

There's not going to be a way that's going to catch everyon, bound to be a few people for whom any system won't work, but we need to do something like this given the significant demand there's going to be from Rangers fans. So yeah, try contacting the club if need be.

(If push comes to shove, I'm probably not going to be going to the game but can get a ticket through my season ticket, which I'll be happy to do as long as I'm sure it's going to a Raith fan.)

As mentioned its a good move by the board as we will start losing crowd numbers due to the weather for the rest of the year so that keeps the number up. Hopefully it is the 5-6k we get offered, I know quite a few fans of other clubs who will be happy to plug any gaps in the stand and be a Rover for the day

You never know but there may also be an option to order tickets online through the Livesport website like we did for a couple of games in the past. I'm sure the club will be covering all avenues to ensure people that do reside outwith KDY can get a ticket somehow. I've never had bother getting tickets in the past for big games but wouldn't the club operate a system whereby you can phone up and pay over the phone by card and then just send the tickets out?

I've never had bother getting tickets in the past for big games but wouldn't the club operate a system whereby you can phone up and pay over the phone by card and then just send the tickets out?

"Ok sir, that's your payment went through, to which address would you like them posted?"

" 1690 Paisley Road West please..."

You never know but there may also be an option to order tickets online through the Livesport website like we did for a couple of games in the past. I'm sure the club will be covering all avenues to ensure people that do reside outwith KDY can get a ticket somehow. I've never had bother getting tickets in the past for big games but wouldn't the club operate a system whereby you can phone up and pay over the phone by card and then just send the tickets out?

I suppose the problem with that is the voucher scheme they have in place now so you would need to produce them to get a ticket. Id be surpised if we sold 3-4k before a public sale was needed. Im assuming it will be allocated seating as well

"Ok sir, that's your payment went through, to which address would you like them posted?"

" 1690 Paisley Road West please..."

Club rep: "for security can you please confirm Raith Rovers all time top goalscorer?"

*phone goes dead*

I have heard from a mate that theres been folk phoning the club with west coast accents asking how much is it to get into starks park and when will the vouchers be available.This is genuine and shows you that sevco fans are chancing their luck already or even coisty looking to spy on the raith machine. ;)