The New Raith Rovers Thread

Very good draw. With Stirling at home you'd fancy them to win the replay, but you never know - have to say Hurlford's pitch looked poor from the highlights of the Stirling game so that could be an issue if it is them we play.

We've also had a couple of games moved for TV. Our away matches with Queen of the South on November 22nd and Falkirk on December 27th have moved to 5:30pm kick offs rather than 3pm. Not the best kick-off time for either match with QoS being a couple of hours away and Falkirk being just after Christmas, but for someone like me who in current form is unlikely to go to either I'm happy.

Do ALBA think all of our games are as entertaining as the 3-4 a few weeks ago? They're in for a shock....

Edited by Paco

Do ALBA think all of our games are as entertaining as the 3-4 a few weeks ago? They're in for a shock....

Funny you say that, as soon as I seen we where 2 of the 3 games moved I immediately thought I hope Alba don't expect another thrilling goalfest ... That game Vs Falkirk at home sent me to sleep haha !

Very good draw. With Stirling at home you'd fancy them to win the replay, but you never know - have to say Hurlford's pitch looked poor from the highlights of the Stirling game so that could be an issue if it is them we play.

We've also had a couple of games moved for TV. Our away matches with Queen of the South on November 22nd and Falkirk on December 27th have moved to 5:30pm kick offs rather than 3pm. Not the best kick-off time for either match with QoS being a couple of hours away and Falkirk being just after Christmas, but for someone like me who in current form is unlikely to go to either I'm happy.

When did this happen?

How does it feel knowing one of your club's icons is a homophobe?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-rangers-star-marvin-andrews-slammed-4555527

This is news how?

It's been known for years that his view on homosexualty were distasteful, he thought that he could cure lesbians FFS.

How does it feel knowing one of your club's icons is a homophobe?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-rangers-star-marvin-andrews-slammed-4555527

Utterly outraged and appalled / genuinely moved to tears / totally ambivalent to the whole story and generally couldn't give a flying feck.

Take yer pick, what ever floats yer boat son. ;)

Don't fancy hurlford away much. The pitch and ground... Just WOW

I wouldn't fancy our chances against Hurlford much either after being shown up by Linlithgow on Saturday. Hurlford are a much stronger team than them; they're the Junior Cup holders and score a barrowload of goals in most games they play. Apparently Stirling were outplayed for most of the game against them.

I would definitely consider a tie agaisnt Stirling as the easier of the two, tho I shouldnt worry too much about their pitch being in a state, which would suit the team playing hoofball...

...i.e. Rovers.

PS - I'm just thinking it says something marvelous about the state of our team when Junior teams are a real threat us.

Edited by Big Berk