The New Raith Rovers Thread

Peanuts.

I depends, The Rangers got £200k for that guy that left them to go to Dundee United (forget his name) and Falkirk got similar for our very own Mark Stewart.

Not saying we'd rake in anything like that but even £50k or so wouldn't be bad business.

Edited by Martin Nelson

Well clearly my sources about Callachan still having 1 year left is a fool haha..

Ross would be daft to turn down a move to the top flight , but maybe 1 more year in the championship

Could get him a better move than Ross county, maybe a top flight move now would be a year too early I. His development?

Hope Callachan uses a bit sense and signs on for another 1 year with us ... I've made it no secret I'm a huge fan of both him & Vaughan and both should have minimum 2 year deals IMO ... However the lads only spent about 4 month playing at Championship level, for me it would make sense (perhaps I'm bias as I don't want him to go) to spend another season cementing yourself in the Championship then hope for a slightly better move the season after ...

Besides, if it wasn't for some sort of County's miracle they would be down here with us, would the possibility of sitting on a bench for next season just to end up back where you started really be worth ?

On another note, If any of the current players who have been offered contracts and about to sign are Callachan, Barr, McGurn or a Vaughan extension I will be delighted :)

Just heard that all 5 games have been moved to 12:15 kickoff on the Saturday - last game of the season.

Away to Dumbarton at a 12:15 kick off is ridiculous.

Meh it's only fair. Fixes the shambles of yesterday