The New Raith Rovers Thread

Most of our fans liked him but I felt he was overrated. Careless in possession and quite the lumbering type. Not as dominant in the air as he should be either - the man is huge.

Would be very interesting to see how he gets on.

The club have always stated that they would never release two strips at any one time due to being scorned previously.

So they have now staggered the kits over 2 season deals, what this means is larger stock orders for 1 kit per pre season, allowing the club to buy in more stock meaning the fans will buy more of the 1 strip,

This may change at some point but as of now the club will bring in a new blue home kit (2 seasons)

And will bring more remember strips in. Small amount to top up what they allready have. The 3rd kit wont be unvield untill later on dueing pre season.

Makes perfect business sense to me.

I think this could backfire...... If we have this rumoured 3rd kit this season and try sell it a year later, it's possible people might be fed up looking at it and not bother buying it.

To me it would make more sense to keep the current white strip as a 3rd kit.....then launch a new white strip pre 16/17 season

Edited by Geordie_Munrover

Maybe Craig Wighton on loan??? Was on loan at Brechin last year with RM

January 2015

Brechin boss Ray McKinnon has tipped striker Craig Wighton to go on to star in the English Premier League after seeing the Dundee kid end his loan spell at city with a goal double. (Scottish Sun)

Today's Sun (pinched from Fantalk) is reporting a season long loan.

Would be very, very pleased with Wighton on loan but I would've thought Dundee would look to play him this season.

Wedderburn I would be less pleased about. Always struck me as a bit of a donkey.

If we get Wighton confirmed its a fantastic signing. Whilst it'll only be for 6 months to a year he'll fit in perfectly into how McKinnon clearly wants us to pay. Dundee fans think he should be starting for them so we should all be delighted if he we have him on loan.

Would be delighted if we can get Wighton on loan ... Seems Dundee fans think very highly of him so can't moan at that ! Would be another good move by McKinnon, all the right early signs, can't wait for this season at the minute !

Too similar to the shirt we struggled in under Calderon and were relegated in by Anelka/Dalziel.

Too many bad vibes likes.

I don't know why we just don't stick with the white shirt with blue stripes. I really like it and would stop the need for a 3rd strip which will no doubt be white anyway.

I don't know why we just don't stick with the white shirt with blue stripes. I really like it and would stop the need for a 3rd strip which will no doubt be white anyway.

It's a horror of a strip that. We play in blue not white.