The New Raith Rovers Thread

Cuthbert can't seem to grasp that concept. He'll lose so many goals over his head this season

Almost did it during that first half. Not sure what he was doing.

Very decent first half though. Craigen really impressive as are our central defence pairing.

Almost did it during that first half. Not sure what he was doing.

Very decent first half though. Craigen really impressive as are our central defence pairing.

I tend not to go to preseason games.

preseason can give us too much hope or can really get us down.

Edited by MICMAC

First game watching McKinnon's new team today, overall good run out for the boys. However a real lack of presence upfront is a worry, Wighton was really poor. But I'm sure McKinnon will know this lack of a main front man is an area we need to add to and make a signing before the season kicks off, dunno who is out there tho

Decent display first half with willing runners all over the park. The less said about our second half display the better tbh but I'll put it down to superior match sharpness from the dandy Dons

Up front is a worry of course

Edited by pantene proV

First half an hour was good but we were very poor after that against a side nowhere near as good as Hearts were. Didn't take us long to resort to the hopeful long ball in the second half when things started to go wrong. Least said about Wighton the better. If he had any idea what he was doing at all he wouldn't have gotten injured.