The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just seen the latest tweet.

Kingdom Homes financing the robertson deal?

Could well be that the outside finance was the external factors mentioned by McKinnon. Colin Smart is a big Rovers fan I believe.

I'm still half expecting it to be Galbraith and not Robertson though.

Fair dos, .mabye I'm missing it, bit the last tweet I saw was about memories of Tade s king against Morton

You have to actually go into the RRFC Twitter page to see it. For some reason it doesn't show on the link via the Rovers website if that's where you're checking?

It essentially says the club have great reason to be grateful to Kingdom Homes today and that the reason for this will be revealed tomorrow.

I think it's Twitter thinking that it's a reply because they've tagged themselves, if you go into the page & click on "tweets & replies" you'll see it or alternatively here's the link

Cool. Probably just bought us a new tractor or something though.

Robertson signed for the rest of the season, says FFP, with Kingdom Housing picking up the wages:

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-snap-up-ex-scotland-international-ahead-of-morton-clash-1-3906288

(Always rated him, btw, going back to the spell a few years back when I was watching Dundee quite regularly.)

A good player, when Callachan comes back though it'll be a struggle for midfield places. Which is a shame.

I suppose a good signing is always good news. Feel particularly sorry for Ross Matthews though, I've liked the look of him and had him down for a run in the team at some point. Very unlikely now.

A good player, when Callachan comes back though it'll be a struggle for midfield places. Which is a shame.

I suppose a good signing is always good news. Feel particularly sorry for Ross Matthews though, I've liked the look of him and had him down for a run in the team at some point. Very unlikely now.

Hopefully Matthews gets put out on loan now. It will do him no good being an unused sub for the rest of the season.

I think McCord will be the player to lose his place as a result of this.

Ray's brilliant! Not only is he not shy about singling out under-performing players to all and sundry, he then convinces a fan to part with their hard-earned and pay a new players' wages that will play in said under-performers' position haha!

If he could only convince more of Kirkcaldy to support the team (s'pose we can't expect miracles)

Ray's brilliant!

If he could only convince more of Kirkcaldy to support the team (s'pose we can't expect miracles)

I agree he is brilliant, but unfortunately a lot of the residents of Kirkcaldy would rather head through to Ibrox and Parkhead. Breaks my heart. That we have a proactive manager trying to bring the good times back to Starks. And we have a paltry support

Crowd was up a bit today as well. Obviously that takes into account a bigger away support, but a good few more in the home end too.

7 points clear of 5th place! fantastic.

My mate brought his two kids along for their first game actually. They didn't have a clue what was going on, but they certainly had a fun time clapping along when our fans were applauding! Makes a change from our support!