The New Raith Rovers Thread

Aye, you can do either stand with a season ticket. f**k! My pal went in to the last two games with last seasons season ticket, with unused stubs from last season.

In truth, I quite like the Main Stand. Well, I like the view from the side of the pitch. Singing is banned in there, though.

I want a bunnet for Christmas. On tht note, I only saw two bunnets on Saturday. If these good souls die off and are not replaced, we'll have an emptier Main Stand and lower crowds. We need a campaign to save the bunnets.

bfp75.jpg

See there you go. Leaping to conclusions. It was an accident. He has a season ticket for this season too. Honest mistake.

He forgot his season ticket for the QoS game and had to pay in.

nope not leaping to conclusions,replying to post as read

"My pal went in to the last two games with last seasons season ticket, with unused stubs from last season."

once, honest mistake although he could have paid,twice on the bounce?

turnstile operator is equally at fault for accepting sell by date stubs

drysedale was quick to come on here and moan regards the money the club was losing and blaming supporters,in the main the disabled for being at it to try and justify the hike in disabled and juvenile season tickets/admission prices and how much more it would be monitored/checked,

working well

Edited by Rovers_Lad

On a completely unrelated, and at best only very mildy interesting matter - am I right in saying, and hopefully without jinxing it that we are the longest serving club in the championship?

team - in the division since:

Rangers - 2014

Raith - 2009

Hibs - 2014

Falkirk - 2010

Queens - 2013

Morton - 2015

Dumbarton - 2012

St Mirren - 2015

Alloa - 2013

Livi - 2011

Dunno, that probably isn't very interesting anyway.

I'm bored :(

We have been for a couple of years, since Partick got promoted.

nope not leaping to conclusions,replying to post as read

"My pal went in to the last two games with last seasons season ticket, with unused stubs from last season."

once, honest mistake although he could have paid,twice on the bounce?

turnstile operator is equally at fault for accepting sell by date stubs

drysedale was quick to come on here and moan regards the money the club was losing and blaming supporters,in the main the disabled for being at it to try and justify the hike in disabled and juvenile season tickets/admission prices and how much more it would be monitored/checked,

working well

You're fairly hard work.

I told you, he has a season ticket. Why would he pay? He didn't realise it was the old season ticket.

The Board should employ you to harass fans. You'd manage to chase away a few more diehards in next to no time.

You're fairly hard work.

I told you, he has a season ticket. Why would he pay? He didn't realise it was the old season ticket.

The Board should employ you to harass fans. You'd manage to chase away a few more diehards in next to no time.

your pal went in to not one but the last two games using last season ticket/stub,no?

twice lol

Yes, twice. Then his son told him he was using last seasons and he started using this seasons. He also paid into a game when he didn't remember his season ticket. Have you got it now? Outrageous, eh'

Edited by Scary Bear

I did the same thing 2 seasons ago, inadvertently picked the old season ticket out of the drawer instead of the current one then at the turnstile couldn't understand why I didn't have a number for that game. The missing/unused pages goes with the territory of not making every game when working away. My rota has me at home for our 2 away games and only 1 home, then when we have 2 home games on the trot I'm offshore...bummer!

Yes I forgot my season ticket a few weeks ago. I went to the office paid for a ticket and they took my name and told me to bring my season ticket in next home game and they refunded me. You can't ask for fairer than that