The New Raith Rovers Thread

Raiths young team attacking players and running on the pitch during a development league game :lol: what utter cretins.

Two sides to every story.

For the record, Cowdenbeath U20 0-5 Raith U20 last night at Central Park. Wighton (2), Megginson, Robertson & a trialist were the scorers.

About 20 young lads and lassies gate crashed the game, some with drink.

After 15 minutes some of them ran onto the pitch and stole a corner flag and then ran off, I am unaware if there was any contact with any of the players or officials.

Minutes later, the rest left by running along the track leaving by the stock car entrance, during which, one of them threw a bottle of Buckfast over the home dugout and onto the pitch, I did not see any contact with anyone on the pitch.

The referee has noted the incidents and they will be in his match report, I wouldn't be surprised that due to this stupid behaviour the club could be fined and a possibilty of having to play behind closed doors.

I for one would distance myself from these individuals as they are not true supporters and have shown a clear disrespect for the club, our hosts and the match officials.

What a bunch of wee fanny's!!

As for the goal scorers, that's excellent news, especially for Robertson, he'll be that bit sharper too. Him & Davo centre mid on Saturday please. I'd like to see Megginson start too (albeit in the right side), at least if it's not working then Anderson can come on.

Looking forward to Saturday, 2-0.

If the give away was the fact they were wearing Rovers tops and/or singing Rovers songs then fair do's but if not how do we know they were Rovers 'fans'? Could have been Cowdens young team enjoying their school holidays.

Edited by Raithie

If the give away was the fact they were wearing Rovers tops and/or singing Rovers songs then fair do's but if not how do we know they were Rovers 'fans'? Could have been Cowdens young team enjoying their school holidays.

It was deffo Rovers "fans" they were signing Rovers songs. Think their want to be casuals as some of them had stone Island jerseys on :lol: they also had a flag sure it had something to do with being a "train team".

It was deffo Rovers "fans" they were signing Rovers songs. Think their want to be casuals as some of them had stone Island jerseys on :lol: they also had a flag sure it had something to do with being a "train team".

Fair enough, bunch of fannies if that's the case.

IF this is the same group of people I've seen at games now and again and the same group that got refused entry to the Hearts pre season friendly due to bother then they look about 12 and would be surprised if they could fight sleep. I don't think they'd have looked out of place on that hoolie programme that was on BBC3 last night, an absolute cringe fest from start to finish. BBC iplayer it if anyone's interested.

Fair enough, bunch of fannies if that's the case.

IF this is the same group of people I've seen at games now and again and the same group that got refused entry to the Hearts pre season friendly due to bother then they look about 12 and would be surprised if they could fight sleep. I don't think they'd have looked out of place on that hoolie programme that was on BBC3 last night, an absolute cringe fest from start to finish. BBC iplayer it if anyone's interested.

It was probably the same group that you encountered at the Hearts game as you say it they came up against a group of real hooligans they would probably shit themselves.

They just give Rovers a bad name, the real Rovers fans who were there must have been cringing.

It was probably the same group that you encountered at the Hearts game as you say it they came up against a group of real hooligans they would probably shit themselves.

They just give Rovers a bad name, the real Rovers fans who were there must have been cringing.

We can only hope that day comes soon as maturing into decent football fans is clearly a non starter. Arseholes!

Sounds like temple hall jake balls buzzing cos they got a new prescription of methadone. Big day out to Cowdenbeath the highlight of their October holidays.

I reckon they should be exported to Syria.

Nothing wrong with temple hall.