The New Raith Rovers Thread

Thinking ahead for possible realistic Strikers to bring in, as id imagine we'll be looking to being 2 in to challenge Stewart and Vaughan.

Who would people like to see us bring in realistically?

I'd like to see us take a punt on Jordan White. Not sure if he's being let go by Livi or not though.

Striker is gonna be a touchy position to fill up cose, everyone knowing that the Stewart-Vaughan partnership is hot.

Red hot. And when you're red hot you need to handle it carefully, with oven gloves.

Mckinnon has a defender agreed, but cannot announce his signing untill tuesday AM as he is contracted at current club untill Monday 8th.

Makes me think its a player who had contract extended for play offs..

Also stating 2 more signings by end of the week the. Another 2 prior to the 22nd june, as ray wants all players in for first day of training.

He has then accepted he will be looking for 2 season long loans.

Davidson is away on two week trial to far east. Qatar area. Has 3 offers from scotland and further 4 from england.. No danger he be back at raith.

New hom Strip will be revealed by end of next week, and go on sale the following week..

Strip has surprised me but i understnad the clubs logic. A good move.!

Everything coming from the club just now is positive, signing part time players who can make step up to full time is great, megginson comes from aberdeen, (full time) mccord has been full time at dundee united as has petrie,

We have some cracking youth prospects in our club which will be given a freah start under mckinnon and i fully expect bates mathews court to take their chance, court has had a cracking scoring season last season!

I for one am glad mckinnon is in and is openly changing our football club again! Next level for us..

Mckinnon has a defender agreed, but cannot announce his signing untill tuesday AM as he is contracted at current club untill Monday 8th.

Makes me think its a player who had contract extended for play offs..

Also stating 2 more signings by end of the week the. Another 2 prior to the 22nd june, as ray wants all players in for first day of training.

He has then accepted he will be looking for 2 season long loans.

Where have you read this?

So which McAusland is it that we are supposedly after?

Is it the St Mirren reject Marc or the ex-Rangers/Pars dud Kyle?

Both are free agents according to the web.

The CB wont be Davidson. He's too old for the type of team, Rays wanting to build. It'll be McAusland.

McCausland (ex Pars) definitely isn't a Cb, I didn't mind him in midfield but he was woeful at CB