The New Raith Rovers Thread

Better be careful with all these good results, a big team might come in for our manager. 

Can't see a bigger team come in for Gary Locke if I'm being honest on one half decent season. McKinnon doesn't seem to be setting the heather alight at Dundee United at the minute, and Gary Locke has already failed at 2 premiership clubs. Unless he gets us promoted, he's ours for next season if we want him..

Can't see a bigger team come in for Gary Locke if I'm being honest on one half decent season. McKinnon doesn't seem to be setting the heather alight at Dundee United at the minute, and Gary Locke has already failed at 2 premiership clubs. Unless he gets us promoted, he's ours for next season if we want him..

Wwwwwooooooooossshhhhhhhhh........

Never seen our fit and nearly fit keepers today, were they in a cotton wool box just in case?.

A grand day out though, kids loved it, wife spent more at the club shop, and I think their autograph collection nearly has the full squad already. Also the rain held off and the sun stayed until afterwards, a minor miracle for Kdy :)

Never seen our fit and nearly fit keepers today, were they in a cotton wool box just in case?.

A grand day out though, kids loved it, wife spent more at the club shop, and I think their autograph collection nearly has the full squad already. Also the rain held off and the sun stayed until afterwards, a minor miracle for Kdy [emoji4]

Nah there's photos on fb of Lennox at the event. So he was definitely there. Not sure about Cuthbert or Brennan though..

That's what I meant, our fit (Brennan) and nearly fit (Cuthbert) were awol, the only one I seen wandering around was the longer term injury Lennox. Damage limitation I reckon, imagine if some freak accident had done Brennan a bad one. 

Us and keepers is getting to be like Spinal tap and drummers at the moment :blink:

11 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Joel Coustrain? He's been there or thereabouts in the match day squads, and played in an Under 20s game in the last week or so.

Chris Johnston, on the other hand, I'd completely forgotten about! We have such a big squad...

Is Johnston injured? I presume so, given we haven't seen him on the bench for a few weeks and he didn't make the Pars game when we only listed 6 subs. 

Non Raith question but seen Oliver Burke was born in Kdy. anyone know if he lived here too till he singed for Forrest or if his family stayed somewhere like Leven or Dalgty Bay

Could he not have lived anywhere in West Fife at the time? Ever since the maternity ward shut in Dunfermline everyone in Fife is born in Kirkcaldy I would've thought?

Could he not have lived anywhere in West Fife at the time? Ever since the maternity ward shut in Dunfermline everyone in Fife is born in Kirkcaldy I would've thought?

He was brought up in England. He's been attached to Forest since he was 8 apparently.

Yeah man that's why I used Dalgtey Bay and Leven as examples for living outside Kdy but being born at Forth Park