The New Raith Rovers Thread

Seriously allegation bullying and hope it's not the case or doesn,t come to anything

We ended up losing a court case on the back of sacking a manager for similar allegations.

Ya hoor if it's true would just cap a truly error ridden season for our club/ directors

Craig Barr, yay or nay to offering him a new deal?

Fool me once, etc. etc.

I'd still give him a contract on the off chance. Good player for us. However, this is probably the actions of a mug punter.

If you asked during one of his injury spells, I'll say "no" without any hesitation.

If you ask me when he is fit, and included in the team, I'll say "YES" without any hesitation. 

I realise this answers nothing!

Craig Barr, yay or nay to offering him a new deal?

I'd personally keep him, especially if M'Voto leaves us in the summer, as most will agree he's a class act, but injury prone to f*ck, so maybe some sort pay cut but additional appearance fee bonus, to balance it up over the course of the season if he's fully fit for the full duration.

On the discussion of defenders, has McHattie just been bumped off or is he injured? The first game he was out was due to many yellows I'm led to believe, so did he get injured in training or is he "being left behind".

Barr could probably walk into a number of teams in this league. I think offering him reduced terms or this fabled 'pay as you play' thing would just push him out the door. Mans got to think of the security of a wage and it's not his fault, from what I'm led to believe anyway, that he's had these injury issues. He's done more in the limited games he's played this season than some of the wage thief's on the books that have played most of the season.

On the discussion of defenders, has McHattie just been bumped off or is he injured? The first game he was out was due to many yellows I'm led to believe, so did he get injured in training or is he "being left behind".

He's not injured, he's been on the bench the last few weeks so it's probably just a case of Yogi doesn't rate him, which is entirely understandable. A defender's priority is to defend their own goal. He doesn't do that well enough regardless of how good he is going forward.

He started against Ayr then was out the team for St Mirren and Dumbarton game (injured?). Back on the bench against Utd, Yogi possibly not wanting to chance him if he was just back from injury and see as we won that game it was inevitable Yogi was going to stick with the same line up against Queens. I'd rather McHattie at LB than Bene in all honesty but that would mean dropping Bene as I quite like M'Voto and Barr at CB. Tough call.