The New Raith Rovers Thread

I tell YOU what , keep yer money , yer gonna need it . you will be in league 1 , part-time , with an empty falling to bits ground . Enjoy next season basher ?  LOL  8)

30 years and counting. Season still not finished. Forever in our shadow.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Yer right, we aren’t lucky enough to have your state of the art stand wi it’s view of leven pool.

Didn't you know you will be renting bayview next season till your plastic pitch is finished , enjoy the view :thumsup2 don't worry about crowd capacity bayview holds 2000.  More than enough for you c@nts . ;)

Lets just consider both teams achievements then eh?

You go first. :thumsup2

I wasn't even born the last time you beat us. In that time iv seen my club win the league Cup and the challenge cup in what is the perfect scenario. Who cares what happened 80 or whatever odd years ago. Eh.

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

You got inside info Tazz? Think you need to worry about your own team who are in a bigger shambles just go onto your own thread many season ticket holders are claiming they are not renewing there season ticket, see you next season when we fill your stand againlol

You are better to concentrate on filling yer own stand ? don't worry about us all in hand here matey .

Didn't you know you will be renting bayview next season till your plastic pitch is finished , enjoy the view :thumsup2 don't worry about crowd capacity bayview holds 2000.  More than enough for you c@nts . [emoji6]

Is that true? If so why did our side get sold out so easily this season? This ain't a pop just genuinely wondering.

The view of the seaside and beach , cant beat it on a summers afternoon . 8)

I think you answered the wrong point there but it was a cracking day in fairness. Enjoyed the social club inside the stadium pre and post match. Felt sorry for the Fife fans that day.

On 5/30/2017 at 19:21, Stevo Fife said:

If i were a Rovers fanboy I would have been hoping to bring in someone with a bit more clout to their CV.

Personally, I think you'll struggle under Smith and the 1st Division wont be as easy to walk as you might think? Bigger budget? Undoubtedly but I wouldn't have thought you'd have money to burn under the current circumstances with a drop down a league and dwindling crowds.

I'd like to have seen Smith staying because I felt he was on to something at East Fife and not because he appeared to be a brilliant manager which he clearly isn't.

That said, I don't blame him for making the move. It's full time football after all and the man needs to earn a crust.

What I do dislike is the fact the ink is barely dry on a 2 year deal at Bayview assisted by the fact he's jumped ship to join our local (and in my eyes, biggest) rival.

f**k the little c**t and I sincerely hope he fails miserably.

Cheers Barry. :thumsup2

Mon the Alloa!

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

I wasn't even born the last time you beat us. In that time iv seen my club win the league Cup and the challenge cup in what is the perfect scenario. Who cares what happened 80 or whatever odd years ago. Eh.

So you were five years old?   Who cares what happened 25 or whatever odd years ago. Eh.

It's bizarre reading this about Smith's tactics. Whilst I'd never say tactics were a particularly strong point of his, he was insistent on playing a decent style of football on the deck at all times with us. Strange that he's turned into a Scottish Pulis by the sounds of it.

It's bizarre reading this about Smith's tactics. Whilst I'd never say tactics were a particularly strong point of his, he was insistent on playing a decent style of football on the deck at all times with us. Strange that he's turned into a Scottish Pulis by the sounds of it.

Pullis has been effective at most clubs ludo. Smith is not.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It was more style than substance I was referring to.

Pulis at least signed players who suited his tactics. Smith has done the opposite. Our version of Peter Crouch is Liam Buchanan ffs :lol:

Lose lose for East Fife.  We go up and they lose their only respectable gate.  We stay down and they get another 4 soul destroying defeats to a club they hate more than they love their own.
If Raith were to f**k up the play offs and go part time under Barry one dimensional Smith you will still have enough about you's to beat East Fife and secure 12 points! I'm used to it by now and it's expected!

In all seriousness, why so much negativity from the Raith supporters? It was always going to be between you lot and Ayr and having watched the highlights against Alloa I thought you were very unlucky not to win the league! I suppose it must have been sickening after clawing your way back into contention but get behind yer team in the play offs and you never know.

Considering our players are shit, tactics are shit, managers shit, directors are clueless, we’ve nae  money and our stadiums falling down...

We’ve did well to run The Best Ayr Team in a generation so close.

And now on to the next emotional rollercoaster