The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

You'd have to think Frederiksen and McBride would be near the top of the list if Murray is looking at getting rid of the dead wood. 

Frederiksen appears to still be in the Faroes or similar as he's been watching the Northern lights. Wouldn't think he'll be back for Monday.

50 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Hold your horses. There will be more.

48 minutes ago, renton said:

Like who?

Mahady?

42 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

You'd have to think Frederiksen and McBride would be near the top of the list if Murray is looking at getting rid of the dead wood. 

Agree

19 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Frederiksen appears to still be in the Faroes or similar as he's been watching the Northern lights. Wouldn't think he'll be back for Monday.

Not the worst news.

I agree we need to get rid of dead wood, Coulston rarely played, Mahady, Frederiksen, McBride. With O'Riordan away its going to leave us very light to just fill a bench. Surely if these players all leave then there had to be 2 or 3 coming in.

29 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I agree we need to get rid of dead wood, Coulston rarely played, Mahady, Frederiksen, McBride. With O'Riordan away its going to leave us very light to just fill a bench. Surely if these players all leave then there had to be 2 or 3 coming in.

Current Rovers roster is 23 players, 2 out (Thomson, Matthews), 1 suspected out (Ross), 4 game time decisions (Nolan, Vaughan, MacDonald and Lang)…that leaves a worst case of 5 on the bench with no spare keeper.

Edited by TxRover

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Current rangers roster is 23 players, 2 out (Thomson, Matthews), 1 suspected out (Ross), 4 game time decisions (Nolan, Vaughan, MacDonald and Lang)…that leaves a worst case of 5 on the bench with no spare keeper.

Big team found... 

I’ve been hearing a few very worrying stories about this supposed Hong Kong consortium. Apparently a guy called Mike Dellios, who’s an agent, is the main man behind the bid. His son is one of three players who have been on trial with us. I’ve heard the manger was told he had to sign him and that this Dellios chap walked into the changing room at Stark’s unannounced to say he was buying the club. I know nothing about him but  have spoken to somebody who said his involvement is a big red flag.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’ve been hearing a few very worrying stories about this supposed Hong Kong consortium. Apparently a guy called Mike Dellios, who’s an agent, is the main man behind the bid. His son is one of three players who have been on trial with us. I’ve heard the manger was told he had to sign him and that this Dellios chap walked into the changing room at Stark’s unannounced to say he was buying the club. I know nothing about him but  have spoken to somebody who said his involvement is a big red flag.

Hope this isn't true. If it is, it sounds like Anelka mk2. 

Edited by Guest