The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ro Sham bo , You are basically rambling on hear say and your utter dislike of anything from west fife / Dunfermline persuasion . Barrowman sold football shirts more to that and you know fine well it is , MacKenzie is a successful businessman but aye he’s earned his money from else where , What about the other guys who are rovers  men no doubt you will have some thing to tarnish there reputation with aswell 

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Wow...absolutely seething. I'm not sure where to start with this utter crap either.

We spent to get up & we spent to build an infrastructure. We won't go any further but we'll for sure be stable now given the foundations laid. That's down to Dean's great work.

Embrace the change Ro "Sham" Bo...you might find it refreshing.

Another great result for the dream today I see. Who'd have thought the 3 geniuses could make such a pigs ear of league 1? 

Enjoy the trip back down the leagues. You'll soon be back where you belong, playing in the pub league with the likes of Dundonald Bluebell and Thornton Hibs. 

We're looking almost certain to finish the season with 7 games without a win on the back of a risible display in the Challenge cup final. 

With these clowns coming in from Kelty, Murray's performance must surely put him in under serious pressure to get results at the start of the next season. 

While I'll hardly be sorry to see the back of Murray when the time comes, the thought of the likes of Potter or Thomson replacing him, or even worse Ferguson, is frankly terrifying. 

12 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Ro Sham bo , You are basically rambling on hear say and your utter dislike of anything from west fife / Dunfermline persuasion . Barrowman sold football shirts more to that and you know fine well it is , MacKenzie is a successful businessman but aye he’s earned his money from else where , What about the other guys who are rovers  men no doubt you will have some thing to tarnish there reputation with aswell 

Tell me then, what more is there to Barrowman that makes him a suitable candidate for us? 

20 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Another great result for the dream today I see. Who'd have thought the 3 geniuses could make such a pigs ear of league 1? 

Enjoy the trip back down the leagues. You'll soon be back where you belong, playing in the pub league with the likes of Dundonald Bluebell and Thornton Hibs. 

An utter 🔔 end who's even taking pelters from his own fellow Rovers fans.

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We're looking almost certain to finish the season with 7 games without a win on the back of a risible display in the Challenge cup final. 

With these clowns coming in from Kelty, Murray's performance must surely put him in under serious pressure to get results at the start of the next season. 

While I'll hardly be sorry to see the back of Murray when the time comes, the thought of the likes of Potter or Thomson replacing him, or even worse Ferguson, is frankly terrifying. 

Why would it be Thomson or Ferguson?

Tell me you’re Mike Delios without telling me you’re Mike Delios…

17 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

True colours coming out here. Purely anti Rangers/Old firm. Whilst I don't have a love of either it doesn't mean anyone who has a link with them is not capable of a good job.

4 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

True colours coming out here. Purely anti Rangers/Old firm. Whilst I don't have a love of either it doesn't mean anyone who has a link with them is not capable of a good job.

Pretty sure the only reason Thomson and Ferguson got a job at Kelty was because they played for McKenzie's heroes. 

1 minute ago, leomessi1984 said:

Agreed with Ferguson but he was a name. Thomson however was excellent and had us playing excellent football.

And he's gone on to great things hasn't he? Seems like everyone other than McKenzie has seen him for the total thicko that he is. 

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

And he's gone on to great things hasn't he? Seems like everyone other than McKenzie has seen him for the total thicko that he is. 

You remind me of myself as a child when I went in the huff when my asked me to tidy my room.

4 minutes ago, pub car king said:

See Forest Green have gone down today, serves them right for casting aside the absolute baller that is Regan Hendry. 

And for appointing a convicted criminal as their manager.... 

Anyone know how long Hendry's contract was for? Not that I expect him to come back to us anytime soon but curious to see what his next move might be. He's getting a game for Tranmere each week although their results have been poor since he went there.