The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Not sure it is, Norman is apparently 6ft 1 he doesn't look tall enough.

There was chat a few pages ago at the same time when Keith Watson was mentioned that the same person had heard we were interested in a centre half from down south with the initials DN. Last at Northampton, where Nolan came from and where Bowie was on loan last year. 

Have to say that Raithie, you may have a good shout there for David Norman Jr, as the guy on the left of Dylan Corr in the first pic does look like him and he is without a club since his contract is up at Northampton, where remember Kieron Bowie has just finished the season, not beyond the relms of him tipping the club off about him and there has been talk of a CB from down south with the initials DN. So could our new CB pairing be Keith Watson and David Norman Jr.

15 minutes ago, Raith69 said:

Have to say that Raithie, you may have a good shout there for David Norman Jr, as the guy on the left of Dylan Corr in the first pic does look like him and he is without a club since his contract is up at Northampton, where remember Kieron Bowie has just finished the season, not beyond the relms of him tipping the club off about him and there has been talk of a CB from down south with the initials DN. So could our new CB pairing be Keith Watson and David Norman Jr.

Not sure it is…face looks wrong…here’s a Northampton Town pic of DNjr.

IMG_0498.jpeg.a4a3c6273f56f15b5f39cafae8a1bded.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Raith69 said:

That's the names I heard about a week ago.

49 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Love to see Kyle Turner rock up at Starks. But the odds might be against us. You never know Failkirk might push out the boat for him, because they’re a maaaaassiiiiiive club. 

Also government funded despicable 😂

Hi guys,   look after our Callum will you, good lad and very good player..

Joma,  talk to me,  we have announced them as our new kit suppliers,  how is the quality and do they have much in the training , leisure wear front..

Oh and do you really have to size up, apparently continental fit or some pish..

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Joma,  talk to me,  we have announced them as our new kit suppliers,  how is the quality and do they have much in the training , leisure wear front..

Defo size up. I’m generally a large and even the XL is like a second skin. If you aren’t a fat slag you’ll look amazing. I don’t look amazing.

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

Go two sizes up from your normal t-shirt size if you are anything other than a ripped Adonis. I got my normal size in the away and 1 size up in the home this year and can wear neither of them.

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

Even if you are in good nick still go a size above what you would normally for replica tops, though I find the training tops are consistent with the usual size.

I went up a size for the away kit this year, based on what others had said, and it was definitely necessary. You'd need to be a skelf to get into the sizes they're pitching. 

On the whole, though, I think Joma have been great. Certainly the designs they've given us are much more bespoke than anything we'd had before. A lot of that credit has to go to those at the club who drive that, but Joma are much more willing to engage than the likes of Puma etc where you're getting glorified teamwear.