The New Raith Rovers Thread

Rovers tweeting about ticket sales at midday as well now. Am I being dense but what is the benefit of farting about opening up initial ticket sales of a portion of the stand behind the goal, why not just offer us the full allocation and see what we shift? If tickets are being sold solely via Ross County it's not as if they need RRFC to send any tickets back that we don't sell. 

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Rovers tweeting about ticket sales at midday as well now. Am I being dense but what is the benefit of farting about opening up initial ticket sales of a portion of the stand behind the goal, why not just offer us the full allocation and see what we shift? If tickets are being sold solely via Ross County it's not as if they need RRFC to send any tickets back that we don't sell. 

100% this. I believe Thistle got 1700 (behind goal) then another 500. 

Why not put 1700 up on sale at least to start with.

Despite the shit kick off time and the pain in the arse location from the central belt I'm fairly certain Rovers will sell out whatever we're given. 

11 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Despite the shit kick off time and the pain in the arse location from the central belt I'm fairly certain Rovers will sell out whatever we're given. 

That might depend on Thursdays result, if the lads go up still in the game I'd reckon a sell out, but if we get skooshed on Thursday, can't see 1200 going all the way up there. How the hell they even keep going as a club I have no idea, town has a population of about 5500 I'll bet there are a fair number of OF & Dons fans in that number, should be in the Highland league

5 minutes ago, lgb61 said:

That might depend on Thursdays result, if the lads go up still in the game I'd reckon a sell out, but if we get skooshed on Thursday, can't see 1200 going all the way up there. How the hell they even keep going as a club I have no idea, town has a population of about 5500 I'll bet there are a fair number of OF & Dons fans in that number, should be in the Highland league

Roy MacGregor bankrolling them and absorbing losses probably. 

1 hour ago, Rover1883 said:

image.png.17292d68a9810f34a18b9e8471fb1564.png

This is on County's site so everyone is ready come 12 O'clock 

I’m clearly looking in the wrong place, I can’t see that and can only find the option for buying tickets for the Home End.

In terms of team selection.

I want to see Jack Hamilton start. He’ll be needed at both ends of the pitch as Jordan White is a unit and will be difficult to mark at set pieces.

If Dhanda plays then ideally Broonie isn’t in the CB role and he’s on him.

Sky Sports cameras can only mean it’s time for Easton to bring his ‘A’ game in lieu of Turner.

Any chance of Watson being fit?

5 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

I’m clearly looking in the wrong place, I can’t see that and can only find the option for buying tickets for the Home End.

That image was what was on it earlier, home tickets went on sale at 10:30 so it changed

38 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

100% this. I believe Thistle got 1700 (behind goal) then another 500. 

Why not put 1700 up on sale at least to start with.

We did, aye. Got the whole stand behind the goal initially and then the wee side section next to it opened once it was clear the initial 1700 would sell.

It may be the case that County have contacted Rovers and asked for an estimation, and your club have given a figure of around 1k as an early estimate on the travelling crowd. Seems like that would be a low ball effort to me, though.

5 minutes ago, ganainm85 said:

That image was what was on it earlier, home tickets went on sale at 10:30 so it changed

Got it sorted now I think.  Seen on the email the Rovers sent out that you need to have an account setup.  Did that and now it’s telling me it’s 12pm for the tickets to go on sale.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

County fans in Railway Stand on Thursday. 

Hopefully we sell out the South Stand and have a few in the away stand seeing as the Premiership side are only getting the railway stand.