The New Raith Rovers Thread

Posted (edited)

Anyone on here sitting in the North Stand on Thursday? Surely it’s a better option that sitting in that corner bit of the main stand? 🤣

I’m surprised the club didn’t announce that people from the main stand could move to the North if they wanted…

Edited by Wardy

See the likes of Easton and Stanton are out of contract in the summer (according to transfermarkt anyway).

Guessing they are just waiting to see if you go up before committing? Or have they already signed and just not updated on the website?

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

See the likes of Easton and Stanton are out of contract in the summer (according to transfermarkt anyway).

Guessing they are just waiting to see if you go up before committing? Or have they already signed and just not updated on the website?

Stanton signed a new deal earlier in the season. 

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Stanton signed a new deal in December keeping him at Starks Park until the end of 25/26 season. Easton has said he's happy at the club and open to discussions but I imagine he's keeping his options open to play Premiership football next season.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Cracking player.

Deserves another shot at the top flight.

Hopefully with you lot.

Yeah, voted as player of the season.

Easily should be playing in the top div. I’d say from our squad, Dabrowski, Scott Brown, Vaughan and Easton would have a chance of making the step up. 

10 hours ago, Starksdynamo said:

Hope I'm wrong but got to think if there were going to be buses ran by the club they'd be announced by now, would be nice for some communication though as its been a huge issue trying to get it sorted.

So happy to be proven wrong here, still amazed to see the amount of people on Twitter still without a way up to Dingwall hopefully its all sorted soon.  Can't wait for Thursday and Sunday it's truly an incredible time to be a Rovers supporter.

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Yeah, voted as player of the season.

Easily should be playing in the top div. I’d say from our squad, Dabrowski, Scott Brown, Vaughan and Easton would have a chance of making the step up. 

Still not sold on Easton in the Premiership, but deserves the chance to prove or disprove it.

I think a big reason people want you to win the playoff is guys like Brown and especially Vaughan.

32 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I think a big reason people want you to win the playoff is guys like Brown and especially Vaughan.

And the alternative is Roy MacGregor winning. 

23 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

Got my ticket for Dingwall, still trying to sort out transport, waiting to hear from a couple of folk but not too optimistic, really don't fancy driving up there.

Got a seat on the Fife's Finest bus 😄 🍺 🍺, used to travel with them a lot but it's been over 15 years since I was a regular away day guy. Hopefully still in the tie come Sunday.

Over 5k home tickets sold for Thursday. Think this will be one of the biggest Raith supports at Starks I've ever been in.

Looking back to the 90's we had a few 9k Old Firm crowds but there were away fans all over the ground. 

Akranes crowd was around 5200 including away fans. 

Was our share of the 9300 crowd v the Pars in 95 maybe the last bigger Raith support in Kdy ?