The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I've heard if you do cancel, you'll get repeated calls from John Potter to sign up again. It's exceptionally effective with a great retention rate. 

I heard if they cancel, John Sim will be assigned to go through all the shirts and line out their name with a red paint stick.

Solid RB for me and we're pretty much done, another striker would be welcome but not 100% necessary.

Looking forward to the league fixture list coming out, sure it will be done pretty soon (just can't be arsed looking at this moment) but hoping for Falkirk at home 1st game and give the fuckers a St Mirren 1992 😍

15 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Solid RB for me and we're pretty much done, another striker would be welcome but not 100% necessary.

Looking forward to the league fixture list coming out, sure it will be done pretty soon (just can't be arsed looking at this moment) but hoping for Falkirk at home 1st game and give the fuckers a St Mirren 1992 😍

Fixtures out next Thursday at 9am.

8 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

Has your post has been lost in a time warp for 12 months ?

Decent players have been coming to the Rovers since the end of the 22/23 season, seems a strange time to post this now IMO.

Or are you just shit stirring 

Ach Beastie, Beastie.  Yir just no gettin it, are ye?

23 minutes ago, TxRover said:

One wonders if Club 1883 International Members will get an order window before general sale?

That window would have to be after the initial reveal, otherwise you're seeing the kit before everyone else, that seems unlikely 

1 hour ago, keyser_soze said:

It would be at Falkirk for them to run up their invincible flag, just before we piss all over their chips 😂😂😂, but we're due an opening home game this season so I'll take a punt on it being Livi

When is the first league game this season? I'm away for two weeks in August so hoping both weeks are away from home. Also hoping to take in a Las palmas game while I'm away, so hoping they're at home. 

1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

That window would have to be after the initial reveal, otherwise you're seeing the kit before everyone else, that seems unlikely 

Correct…but there’s 17.5 hours between preview launch and general, so it can be done.

The arrogance on here is absolutely wild.

Fair enough the home improvements/ drug laundering money has built a strong looking squad but it’s only a few weeks since you completely shat the bed in the league run in and playoffs.

Settle down and let’s see what happens.

32 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Fair enough the home improvements/ drug laundering money has built a strong looking squad but it’s only a few weeks since you completely shat the bed in the league run in and playoffs.

Your getting excited about Ethan Ross signing.

40 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Which post hurt you?