The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not convinced the BBC have done anything more than take last weeks formations as a suggestion. 

I'd be surprised if we pulled a back 3 together out of that line up. 

Edit. Colour me surprised, it looks like a back 3 with Matthews on the right side of the 3. Gibson and Stevenson as wingbacks

Edited by CountryBumpkin

19 minutes ago, RRPT said:

These commenters on AyrTV are doing my head in.

1 minute ago, renton said:

Was a fan of them referring to the ball as "the cylindrical object"

Big Kev smashed a ball out of the pitch off the terracing, it bounces back on and the lead commentator is wanting revenge because he's "kicked a ball onto the pitch" to stop Marco Rus taking a quick throw. 

31 minutes ago, RRPT said:

These commenters on AyrTV are doing my head in.

One of them makes me sleepy every time he talks. Its so poor. Listening to them pull together a conspiricy that Kev engineered the ball bouncing off the Ayr fan as him bringing a ball onto the pitch is amazing. 

We've looked a lot more aggressive without the ball. Its how we should be playing. I can see Matthews start to be picked on by Oakley and Dowds.