The New Raith Rovers Thread

He seemed to have said Nade being brought down should have been a penalty ... Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought Nade was well outside the box ! ...

It was definately outside the box, that being said it should have been a sending off despite the fact Crawford fucking Allan never even deemed it as a foul. Nade was clean through on goal, would have probably scored...why would he have went down if he wasn't taken down? That's something that Elliot would do, not Nade..

Murray's getting a right kicking from the fans and I'm not enjoying adding another, but I cant think of anything to say in his favour. But he's probably oblivious to it all, just as he's oblivious to the state of the team - I'm almost touched by his naivety, like a kid who hasn't yet realised there's no Santa Claus.

Edited by Big Berk

Murray's getting a right kicking from the fans and I'm not enjoying adding another, but I cant think of anything to say in his favour. But he's probably oblivious to it all, just as he's oblivious to the state of the team - I'm almost touched by his naivety, like a kid who hasn't yet realised there's no Santa Claus.

Wait, there's no Santa Claus?

What have we heard from Murray? We can take the positives, on another day with a bit of luck, we will learn from this defeat, when we have all the squad back fully fit, we didn't start and we went behind, same old excuses! What's he done about it feck all.

It's funny that messers Hutton,Drysdale were very vocal concerning Rangers yet sit back and say nothing or do nothing concerning there own teams plight, make no mistakes about it this club is in crisis on the park we have a manager who is clueless, tactically naive , and isn't able to change things during games, Hes driving the fans away with his brand of un- entertaining anti-football, i can't be bothered with it anymore and this is only the second time I've felt like this in my 36 years in supporting the Rovers home/away season ticket holder etc the first being the Anelka debacle but at least Anelka had a sh..e squad unlike Murray who's squad I believe is good enough for a 4th/5th place finish if organised and motivated properly.

Look at Nade, Conroy, two of Dundees best players last season but look at them now totally ruined by Mr Murray ,Christ Conroy can't even get a game and hes our top goalscorer! Yet other players are automatic picks no matter how badly they perform Fox,Perry,Scott, Elliot.

What have we heard from Murray? We can take the positives, on another day with a bit of luck, we will learn from this defeat, when we have all the squad back fully fit, we didn't start and we went behind, same old excuses! What's he done about it feck all.

It's funny that messers Hutton,Drysdale were very vocal concerning Rangers yet sit back and say nothing or do nothing concerning there own teams plight, make no mistakes about it this club is in crisis on the park we have a manager who is clueless, tactically naive , and isn't able to change things during games, Hes driving the fans away with his brand of un- entertaining anti-football, i can't be bothered with it anymore and this is only the second time I've felt like this in my 36 years in supporting the Rovers home/away season ticket holder etc the first being the Anelka debacle but at least Anelka had a sh..e squad unlike Murray who's squad I believe is good enough for a 4th/5th place finish if organised and motivated properly.

Look at Nade, Conroy, two of Dundees best players last season but look at them now totally ruined by Mr Murray ,Christ Conroy can't even get a game and hes our top goalscorer! Yet other players are automatic picks no matter how badly they perform Fox,Perry,Scott, Elliot.

unentertaining….anti football….Ill have you know I've never seen so many goals in my life……unentertaining indeed…….no santa wtf….

Not much to argue about in here but I doubt Nade and Conroy were two of Dundee's best players last season given that both were released

It was definately outside the box, that being said it should have been a sending off despite the fact Crawford fucking Allan never even deemed it as a foul. Nade was clean through on goal, would have probably scored...why would he have went down if he wasn't taken down? That's something that Elliot would do, not Nade..

I'm going to assume you had the same view as every other fan in the ground so its hard to say how it went ... Once the match day highlights are posted up we can all see if he was caught or it was a dive !

Until I see that I stand as a neutral as the only fans who could get a semi-decent view would have been Livi fans, who all, in nicer words, said Nade is a diving wee c**t who was clearly trying to even things up ... Our words Vs theres atm ...

However, regarding my initial point, Murray's interview is the same every week .. How many weeks have we been "unlucky", how many weeks will we "learn from conceding 4", how many weeks will we "bounce back with all new fight from this loss", how many weeks is it the "referees fault & decisions didn't go our way", how many weeks have we "gave it our all" .... Its about time Murray stepped up and simply admitted we are not good enough on said days and work on fixing it :)

As if us Rovers fans didn't have enough to worry about without that bombshell.

Haud on! I'm not having innocence ruined forever, by thoughtless comments on a football forum. I've seen plenty films that prove conclusively that there is a Santa Claus. Also, I can reveal his identity. He's one of my workmates. He even put on his Santa clothes for our works Christmas party.

See those folk that were organising the protest to get Murray out, have they just given up?

Can you blame them? The board aren't exactly listening to the fans. Like I posted in the match thread for the Sons v Rovers, we had over 1200 Raith fans in the ground yesterday at kick-off( Poor attendance as it is), by the 80th minute, it looked less than 400 Raith fans. That should be enough to show the board that we've had enough. If i was part of the board, I'd be sh*tting myself thinking that the 700/800 Raith fans that left before the 80th minute has had enough of the rovers and won't be back until murrays out. That leaves future home games against cowdenbeath and alloa, with attendances of 600/700.

Not much to argue about in here but I doubt Nade and Conroy were two of Dundee's best players last season given that both were released

My workmate is a Dundee season ticket holder only going by what I was told,probably be the case that the spl would be to much of a step up that's why they were released

Can you blame them? The board aren't exactly listening to the fans. Like I posted in the match thread for the Sons v Rovers, we had over 1200 Raith fans in the ground yesterday at kick-off( Poor attendance as it is), by the 80th minute, it looked less than 400 Raith fans. That should be enough to show the board that we've had enough. If i was part of the board, I'd be sh*tting myself thinking that the 700/800 Raith fans that left before the 80th minute has had enough of the rovers and won't be back until murrays out. That leaves future home games against cowdenbeath and alloa, with attendances of 600/700.

The board decided in 2013 that they would extend Murray's contract, after a wee unbeaten run. That has backfired on them. Now they'll have to stump up a year and a half of Murray's salary to get rid.

There's also the face-saving element to this. They probably really want the decision to extend the contract to work out for them.

There's also the fact we're still 7 points clear of 9th place and there's no need for a knee-jerk reaction yet. They may be forced into a decision soon, but we're not there yet. If Perry hadn't been sent off in the first couple of minutes, things would possibly have been different.

I can't see attendances falling to 600-700, but if they did the board would probably have to take action.

Edited by Scary Bear