Completed Games?

SaltyTON

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Completed Lego Harry Potter, that was fucking brilliant! Loads of gameplay, lasted a lot longer than the other ones.

That's my 29th completion (plus 6 out of the 7 Family Game Night ones).

I gave up on that unsure.gif

Got 1000G on Assassins Creed 2 at last though :D

It does take a while to go through it yes. The closest I am to another 1000 is fifa 10 which I have sitting at 880.

I've not been going for the full 1,000G on games for a while now, studying for my exams and now working. Plus I've been enjoying playing through Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake and Lego Harry Potter.

Once I've got through those I'll go back to some of my older games and try to up my Gamerscore on those.

As far as I know, I haven't completed a single game on the 360 as of yet. I often play a game to a certain point that I can't get past and then just leave it for ages. By the time I go to play it again, I've forgotten what all the buttons do, and after I've died within 3 seconds of starting it, it goes off again to gather more dust.

I'm making an effort to finish Alan Wake though. I've not reached my 'dunkirk' in that game yet.

As far as I know, I haven't completed a single game on the 360 as of yet. I often play a game to a certain point that I can't get past and then just leave it for ages. By the time I go to play it again, I've forgotten what all the buttons do, and after I've died within 3 seconds of starting it, it goes off again to gather more dust.

I'm making an effort to finish Alan Wake though. I've not reached my 'dunkirk' in that game yet.

I'm sort of the same, but by the time you go back to complete some games it is impossible as you have to get online achievements, and either there is no traffic or the people are just way too good.

I did say to myself I would complete MW2, but I can't get through the story on the hardest level, stuck in the Favela and every time I try, I die 5 times and think f**k it I will play some team deathmatch!

Im like that as well, got about 50 games on the 360 and i think the only ones im nearly finished are mass effect 2 and condemed 2, only game i made a point of finishing was batman, such a great storyline

Your best is Madden 06 (600/1000), you could complete it if you could be bothered sitting simming the games for 30 seasons...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like a God just now.

After five years of pain, torment, and corrupt data from the games release date, I have finally completed Spyro: A Hero's Tail. 40/40 Dark Gems, 100/100 Light Gems, 80/80 Dragon Eggs. 100%. :D

Now, for the rest of my time of no education and employment, I have f**k all else to do.

Edit - I've just realised this is a X-Box 360 completed game thread. I completed Spyro for the PS2.

Edited by Smurph