Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Recently 100%'d the single player campaign on Clash of Heroes. .

Turns out the Achievement is glitched and it only counts progress made during the full game. If you started on the trial/demo, bought the game at the end of the demo, saved progress and contined from there (like I did), the Achievement doesn't unlock.

Would've have minded so much if the campaign hadn't taken me 37 hours to complete!

Completed the Mega Drive collection. Most of the achievements were very easy, but a couple (ESWAT and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine) were very tough.

Gave up at 660G, so of the games were just to horrible to play for more than a few seconds. I wonder if anyone got the achievement on Echo 2, but continued playing... if so, they must be tracked down and eviscerated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got NCIS through from LoveFilm this morning cos I love the TV show, completed it pretty quickly and stuck it back in the post.

Ridiculously easy, makes the CSI games seem like Mensa puzzles!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completed Air Band, it wasn't recognising the last achievement until I gave it a Nazi salute and the achievement popped! :lol: :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

• 3 weeks later...

Completed The Walking Dead: Episode 1. :)

It's only 400MSP on the Marketplace, a wee point and click adventure following a guy who killed his partner's lover as he tries to evade the zombies in a group with a small girl he helped and a bunch of folk he bumped into along the way.

There are more episodes to come, and although you only get 100G for completing it, it was fun for the couple of hours it passed this morning.