Who's Going To Uni?

A thousand pardons :lol:

The very fact that he went out and bought one and wears it to the union is tragic enough. If I had to guess which Uni he went to, I'd only need one go

I don't see in the slightest how that is tragic? Why does it matter what someone wears?

You did go on the subcrawl. But you never came to Viper afterwards. That's cheating.

Sincere apologies. Next time I will make sure that I will participate in the Viper section of the itinerary!

Put it this way, I can tolerate him :P

Except when he starts to sing 'and it's Partick Thistle, Partick Thistle FC....' infront of over 150 people in Radio on Ashton Lane on Wednesday...

Not my finest hour... :lol:

The idea behind "never" has seemingly escaped you.

It was never. Until some clueless fannies started slagging off Glasgow University, and in particular the Law Society.

When clearly you and several others have actually no idea what the Law Society does.

It was never. Until some clueless fannies started slagging off Glasgow University, and in particular the Law Society.

It is no longer never. Hence you were wrong.

When clearly you and several others have actually no idea what the Law Society does.

I do know what it does.

Its members wear hoodies to get served in GUU, for starters.

He's not rich enough to be posh.

I've met far worse to be honest and at least he hasn't lowered himself to wearing a leavers hoody yet.

I don't really see what's wrong with wearing a leavers hoodie either. Do people not have better things to do than critcise what people wear? I'm sure you're all at the height of fashion yourselves.

Edited by Mitch_ECFC

I don't really see what's wrong with wearing a leavers hoodie either

Jesus H Christ <_<

There's nothing wrong with it I suppose. If you want to be marked out as a private school twonk then by all means wear leavers hoodies and Law Society blazers when you go out and indulge in some West End randomness

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

I do know what it does.

Its members wear hoodies to get served in GUU, for starters.

What does it do then?

I think Exuberant's point was that if he wears his hoodie to the GU, then he doesn't get asked to prove that he is at Glasgow Uni, because it is fairly obvious from what he is wearing. He doesn't wear the hoody exclusively to get a drink.

FWIW I never have a problem getting a drink in the GU, and don't think other folk do either.

Jesus H Christ

I'm assuming his wardrobe only contains two items, his leaver's hoodie and his LS hoodie, and that he peruses his two choices every morning in an attempt to ascertain which of his two hoodies will make him a hit in the GUU that night.....

Edited by renton

I'm assuming his wardrobe only contains two items, his leaver's hoodie and his LS hoodie, and that he peruses his two choices every morning in an attempt to ascertain which of his two hoodies will make him a hit in the GUU that night.....

loads of sandals though

Jesus H Christ <_<

There's nothing wrong with it I suppose. If you want to be marked out as a private school twonk then by all means wear leavers hoodies and Law Society blazers when you go out and indulge in some West End randomness

I think you'll find that the bulk of folk that wear leavers hoodies, and Law Society HOODIES are from state schools anyway.

Jesus H Christ <_<

HOODIES!!!eleven!

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

I don't really see what's wrong with wearing a leavers hoodie either. Do people not have better things to do than critcise what people wear? I'm sure you're all at the height of fashion yourselves.

Well, I do consider myself a fashion icon.

And I don't actually have anything better to do, maybe I'm a little jealous that they still hold their school identity whereas I have totally relinquished mine.

Edited by Supras

I haven't worn my leavers hoodie in over a year, and wear my Law one only at Law Society events, so the first years know that I'm in the Committee. That OK?