Who's Going To Uni?

Really? I've never heard of anyone getting a 1A* or 1A**. I thought 1A-C was a first, 2A-C was 2:1, 2D-2F was second class and a third was 3A-C.

Looks like I'm heading for a second class degree :lol:

My dissertation got a 1A* IIRC. :: preens :: :P

Im at uni at edinburgh, its pretty good. The jack wills gilet tarquin and olivia crowd are out in force but theres plenty of norms to take the piss out them with.

Good, good. I've decided to go to Edinburgh and will probably go self-catered. Hopefully get a flat with some fellow plonkers.

Does anyone know when the results for exams at Glasgow Uni get released?

I'm in the Science faculty or whatever it's called now.

ETA: How do i go about finding them out? Is it through Moodle or Websurf?

The publishing has been moved back because of some exams having been rescheduled for the weekend just passed.

If you're doing single-semester modules your results should be up on Websurf under the Exams tab by 25th January IIRC. If it's a two-semester module I'd imagine you'll get your results back via moodle or e-mail list.

My semester two timetables not bad.

Monday: 9 to 12

Tuesday: 9 to 11

Wednesday: 10 to 2, although after week 6 it's 12 to 2

Thursday: 11 to 12 and 2 to 5

Friday 9 to 10 and 3 to 5.

Pissed off over the massive break on the friday, five hours, doubt I'll stay in through that though.

Does anyone know when the results for exams at Glasgow Uni get released?

I'm in the Science faculty or whatever it's called now.

ETA: How do i go about finding them out? Is it through Moodle or Websurf?

As Ad Lib says the latest will be 25th of January. Last year I actually think I got mine before the start of the new term, and the delay is likely cause of the delayed exams last year - even though none of mine were delayed.

The results are on Websurf under 'examinations' or something like that. They won't be on moodle I don't think.

I do believe the stock response is:

Napier :lol:

why this?

me and 2 other chaps took the trip over to see the place and it wasnt bad we live in northern ireland). we were shown around and told about our courses we have applied for etc etc. Edinburgh is a very nice city aswell. obviously we were never shown the bad points but i'd like to know from you lot

As Ad Lib says the latest will be 25th of January. Last year I actually think I got mine before the start of the new term, and the delay is likely cause of the delayed exams last year - even though none of mine were delayed.

The results are on Websurf under 'examinations' or something like that. They won't be on moodle I don't think.

For the faculty of science and engineering the exam board are not meeting until the last week of February due to the delayed exams which took place at the weekend there. Therefore exam results will not be published before then.

why this?

me and 2 other chaps took the trip over to see the place and it wasnt bad we live in northern ireland). we were shown around and told about our courses we have applied for etc etc. Edinburgh is a very nice city aswell. obviously we were never shown the bad points but i'd like to know from you lot

Which campus did they show you, I suppose it depends on teh course, I am at Merchiston and all I can say is it is a very good place to be imo, plus it has the advantage of the massive computer centre.

Hah! 4 of my lectures are at 9/10 o'clock in the morning. Looks like it'll be a quiet semester for me!

Yeah, I've got that too but I'm employing a tactic of going to 1 in 3.

There are podcasts but I've not listened to any of them yet, and am not sure if I ever will. I did this last semester and my coursework was great and I thought the exam went very well.

Lack of effort suits me <_<

For the faculty of science and engineering the exam board are not meeting until the last week of February due to the delayed exams which took place at the weekend there. Therefore exam results will not be published before then.

This is probably more accurate than my advice. In the e-mail about the cancelled exams it said that results will be published by the 25th but I suppose there will be exceptions for delayed exams.

Same fuckin 2 as you I bet. Management and Info Technology and the Growing your own Business effort. That where the clash is aye?I've no decided on a 3rd module yet. Project Management got hooked.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth