Who's Going To Uni?

The forms for accomodation at Dundee are coming out soon, anyone able to give me an idea about what the best/cheapest halls are?

I stayed in the Hub. It's more expensive than normal halls but is a much better standard.

I reckon it'll be another week or two.

Pretty annoying as I sat my exams right at the start of the exam period - by the time we get the results back it could be four or five weeks from when I sat them!

Yeah, same. Six exams, two of which were before the exam period was meant to have started (:blink:) and four of which were in the first week. Not impressed.

The forms for accomodation at Dundee are coming out soon, anyone able to give me an idea about what the best/cheapest halls are?

How does it work with Dundee? Are we sent forms in the post, or have we to do it online?

Staying in Murano in September. Hopefully it's good.

Good doesn't do it justice. It's fucking amazing.

I hope Fudge is taking the piss. It is a bit like a pikey holiday at Murano. The only good thing is a Thursday night after the Hive. :)

There are better ways to get yer hole though, not involving fire alarms at 4am, and it's in Maryhill. :angry:

Thankfully I didn't live there.

I hope Fudge is taking the piss. It is a bit like a pikey holiday at Murano. The only good thing is a Thursday night after the Hive. :)

There are better ways to get yer hole though, not involving fire alarms at 4am, and it's in Maryhill. :angry:

Thankfully I didn't live there.

:lol: Well as long as the people I'm staying with are alright then I'm sure it'll be good. Really hope they're not boring as hell.

:lol: Well as long as the people I'm staying with are alright then I'm sure it'll be good. Really hope they're not boring as hell.

That's really what everything depends on there. The better you get on with your flatmates, the more fun you'll have. I was a bit unlucky when I was there.

Be ready for those fucking fire alarms though dry.gif

Ditto. That puts me just above an A5 average going into the exam, so two B1 essays would secure an A.

B2 overall. Means I must have averaged between B3 and C1 in the exam, which is a bit shit. I honestly have no idea how the Politics department work out the criteria for these exams. I left the Political Thought exam at Christmas thinking I'd scraped a B and got A2s and left that exam thinking I'd done solidly enough for B1s and didn't. Meh.

How did you manage to get your results? My degree classification is supposed to be out today, but they've locked us out of WebSurf, and ExamSurf isn't working.

Try logging in to the VPN client before visiting ExamSurf.

Did you log in with the VPN client though?

I've logged into the "Off Campus Use" group with my username and password, then went back on the site and reloaded it from fresh. It has been hanging the same way it was without the VPN.

I've logged into the "Off Campus Use" group with my username and password, then went back on the site and reloaded it from fresh. It has been hanging the same way it was without the VPN.

The what? :huh:

All I did was open the VPN client, double click Flexible Access, put in my username and password.

It isn't working with me even after logging into the VPN client.

I actually remember that being my solution in January as well.

Either way, do you think we'll ever get to a point where this doesn't happen? We are meant to be a fucking university after all dry.gif

But if Ad Lib has done shit I've probably done ever shitter.

Either way, do you think we'll ever get to a point where this doesn't happen? We are meant to be a fucking university after all <_<

They're abandoning Websurf this summer for "MyCampus" which will probably f**k up in December.