Who's Going To Uni?

Got my module results last week, passed 5 fairly comfortably, but failed 1 (the fucking easiest one too!) by 6 marks. <_< Not impressed by the resit assessment either, I can see myself failing that as well. :(

http://www.guardian....ersityofglasgow

Guardian guide to universities if anyone wants to look at it.

It says 15th June on the website unsure.gif

But Websurf being broken usually means they are out.

I've barely thought about it - I'm not mentally ready!

Exam Release Dates

Politics is due out on the 10th. All my Law exams due out on the 14th.

Anyone know when Strathclyde's are supposed to be out? I just want my fails to be confirmed.

We're (C***l E*********g department) getting our provisional marks on the 3rd of June, with the confirmed marks being conveyed via Pegasus on June 8th.

I'm needing to get my finger out and sort out my funding for next year. I went to do it online a couple of weeks ago but there was a problem so i need to phone them, I'm shite on the phone so keep putting it of. I'll do it tomorrow....

I'm needing to get my finger out and sort out my funding for next year. I went to do it online a couple of weeks ago but there was a problem so i need to phone them, I'm shite on the phone so keep putting it of. I'll do it tomorrow....

This should help. :)

Indeed, the rumours proved to be true - music coursework results have been released.

A3, A5, A5, B1, B2, C1.

Also got my first A1 for my final composition (50% of the overall A3). I'm delighted with this for so many reasons, being a composer was kind of an ambitious but unlikely plan A. It feels much more reachable now.

Lets see how the next two years go!

Also got my first A1 for my final composition (50% of the overall A3). I'm delighted with this for so many reasons, being a composer was kind of an ambitious but unlikely plan A. It feels much more reachable now.

Impressive, I got a 4 for my Standard Grade composition, so that seems like a ridiculously impossible mark! :ph34r:

Edited by SaltyTON

Impressive, I got a 4 for my Standard Grade composition, so that seems like a ridiculously impossible mark! :ph34r:

If your school's attitude towards composition was anything like mine, that's not such a bad outcome laugh.gif

Fucks sake, 90% of schools just lie about the higher compositions (not graded, but they are a NAB) and just tick the box to say they've passed! (Unless they're being moderated that year)

If your school's attitude towards composition was anything like mine, that's not such a bad outcome laugh.gif

Fucks sake, 90% of schools just lie about the higher compositions (not graded, but they are a NAB) and just tick the box to say they've passed! (Unless they're being moderated that year)

I was pissed off when after S3 our school decided to side-switch us to Int 2 from SG as it meant the composition stuff counted for f**k all. I was quite good at it <_<

We were pretty much sat at a keyboard and told to do it...

I don't know if it was the same situatiion when you did it at school, but the Standard Grade was an average of four parts.

Composition (keyboard)

Solo (keyboard)

Group (glockenspiel lol)

Multiple choice exam