Who's Going To Uni?

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Had I been a student I would indeed be a grass. 

This though was my work this guy was trying to cheat. And sent the course material I spent ages creating to the site. 

I was just explaining the Lee Wallace reference, I totally agree with your actions. Bit surprised the cheating website cooperated with you, do you think they showed you everything? Did they offer you any justification for what they do?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I was just explaining the Lee Wallace reference, I totally agree with your actions. Bit surprised the cheating website cooperated with you, do you think they showed you everything? Did they offer you any justification for what they do?

I was surprised as well. Very surprised. 

They gave me 15 "unlocks" so I can access whatever I like. Used 3 in this case and have 12 left for if this happens again. 

As an aside, the quality of their answers was appalling. Utterly dreadful. 

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Is the exam paper and solutions in question a freshly written paper that someone has obviously intercepted prior to it being made available or a past paper which was on the VLE?

Did the website divulge the source of the submitter?

Freshly written, and released to the students for 24 hours to download, answer and upload their answers. 24 hours is long enough for these sites to turn around a paper. 

This is being reduced to 3 hours for the next exam diet so hopefully this is the end of it. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Freshly written, and released to the students for 24 hours to download, answer and upload their answers. 24 hours is long enough for these sites to turn around a paper. 

This is being reduced to 3 hours for the next exam diet so hopefully this is the end of it. 

How did the solutions get up on the website?

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

If was the fucking Professor, wasn't it.

Are any laws being broken by these sites selling exam answers? Asking for a mate.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ah, I see what you mean. 

It wasn't the actual solutions I made that were on the site. They claim to have tutors who will write answers for you. This is what was on the site. 

Good enough for a low D grade. 

13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Ah, I see what you mean. 

It wasn't the actual solutions I made that were on the site. They claim to have tutors who will write answers for you. This is what was on the site. 

Good enough for a low D grade. 

Ah right. Got you. Was going to say it would have been a pretty good cyber breach.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, BFTD said:

Exam season.

Good luck gentlepersons; we're all counting on you.

Good luck to all exam-sitting P&Bers. 

I'm marking like crazy at the moment. 

Spoiler

Literally like crazy. "Grade: Yellow. Comments: The UFO's have come over the hills and attacked the Vikings. Save yourself. Monkey fumble coconuts."

I need a break from marking, I think.