Nom Nom Nom

Cheesy Beanos whereby the beans are cooked on the hob instead of the microwave. I don't think I heated them long enough as they were still a bit crunchy. Also had a packet of Salt and Vinegar discos and a cup of tea. I could murder for can of Red Bull right now!

Beans, crunchy?

Cans of beans are pre-cooked, you could (if you wanted to) eat them straight out of the can. They always have a slight bite to them, as that's what they are like!

So you sat and ate a can of beans basically on their own...

Needless to say "tramp eating from a can* is not a wise Google images search when you are have safesearch OFF!

:lol: :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

For a sort of brunch I scoffed the rest of last nights dinner. Lincolshire sausages in onion gravy and mashed tatties. Made it myself, was very good.

Just about to make a hot chili-con-carne for tonight, no rice, just pitta bread done in the toaster.

For a sort of brunch I scoffed the rest of last nights dinner. Lincolshire sausages in onion gravy and mashed tatties. Made it myself, was very good.

Just about to make a hot chili-con-carne for tonight, no rice, just pitta bread done in the toaster.

Can I make a wee suggestion? Add a bit of good black chocolate to it if you're going to make it really spicy. It will bring out the actual flavour of the chilli instead of just the heat.

Can I make a wee suggestion? Add a bit of good black chocolate to it if you're going to make it really spicy. It will bring out the actual flavour of the chilli instead of just the heat.

Thanks for that info. I had bother getting peppers, black chocolate would be nightmare round these parts, it's only a Tesco Express. Cheers.

My step-uncle - who's a really, really good cook - does that with his Bolognese. High quality dark chocolate's definitely overlooked as an ingredient in savoury dishes.

What I've just had was more by way of a snack, but good nonetheless: half a tin of reduced fat coconut milk heated up with 20g honey and a banana. Simple but delicious.

Heres what i had tonight,

Steak pie, six slice of black pudding and a packet of noodles with two slice of toast.

I used the tray off the steak pie to hold the noodles in case their juices escaped into the bottom of my pie.

What an utterly bizzarre combination. Looks cracking though, well in.