Nom Nom Nom

Hullo!

I have got a new computer for my Christmas, the last one broke a few years back, my last account must have been deleted or something.

Anyway my family members have decided that I should stop hogging the phone and order my take-aways online via Hungry house or Just eat. I must say its a revelation!

No more panic when on the phone to the wee lassie at the local spicy shack, When i get stuck or confused or possibly even pissed - I just lapse into Chicken Pakora, Mixed Tikka Meal and a Nan bread please- Its my default setting.

Naw! This internet ordering is the future, you can get exactly what you want and take your time to get your specific food needs,

I am now lobbying Santander to get Takeaways included in there 1-2-3 current account deal. The way I see it, I get 1% back on my Supermarket spends, but I could spend all my cash on take-away supermarket deals, they have shite portions and no flavour but that's not the point.

Join with me Santander customers, we want 1% cashback on all take away purchases.

For the record I am having left over Steak Pie and Oven chips at the moment.

Stolen from a recipe book - "the five minute pizza". Cover a tortilla wrap with tomato purée, tear up some ham (or any kind of cold meat really), sprinkle with some oregano, and cover with grated cheese, and pop under the grill at the highest heat for 2 minutes. Nice and simple, and can be done with any topping really.

Hullo!

I have got a new computer for my Christmas, the last one broke a few years back, my last account must have been deleted or something.

Anyway my family members have decided that I should stop hogging the phone and order my take-aways online via Hungry house or Just eat. I must say its a revelation!

No more panic when on the phone to the wee lassie at the local spicy shack, When i get stuck or confused or possibly even pissed - I just lapse into Chicken Pakora, Mixed Tikka Meal and a Nan bread please- Its my default setting.

Naw! This internet ordering is the future, you can get exactly what you want and take your time to get your specific food needs,

I am now lobbying Santander to get Takeaways included in there 1-2-3 current account deal. The way I see it, I get 1% back on my Supermarket spends, but I could spend all my cash on take-away supermarket deals, they have shite portions and no flavour but that's not the point.

Join with me Santander customers, we want 1% cashback on all take away purchases.

For the record I am having left over Steak Pie and Oven chips at the moment.

Another shit alias from Uncle Graham.

Stolen from a recipe book - "the five minute pizza". Cover a tortilla wrap with tomato purée, tear up some ham (or any kind of cold meat really), sprinkle with some oregano, and cover with grated cheese, and pop under the grill at the highest heat for 2 minutes. Nice and simple, and can be done with any topping really.

That sounds sensational. Definitely giving it a go!

I have this regularly as a small afternoon snack.

I would highly recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

The family were over for dinner so I made individual steak and Buckfast pies. It sounds bizzare but they were fantastic, probably the best steak pies I've ever made. I made some pecan blondies for dessert, basically white chocolate brownies with chopped pecans through them. They also went down very well so a successful evening all round.

Two quarter pound cheeseburgers with ketchup.

and

Mixed Thai sweet chilli / chilli con carne with broccoli, mushrooms, Quorn mince, onion, extra chilli & mixed herbs on rice.

Dessert will probably be Yeo Valley blueberry yoghurt with kiwi fruit and crunchy nut corn flakes with milk.