Nom Nom Nom

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
On 22/09/2018 at 21:43, supermik said:
Dalkeith. They also have a shop in Musselburgh.
https://m.facebook.com/caledonianfoods1/

Is the shop in musselburgh still open?

As far as I know it is. Honestly if you catch them at the right time then some of their deals are really good. They have some decent Christmas deals on offer just now to pre-order.

Went to new(ish) local butcher shop yesterday.
12 eggs.
8 rashers bacon.
2x 500g steak mince.
2 sirloin steaks.
3 large chicken breast fillets.
2 gammon steaks.
5 pork loin steaks.
5 pork loin steaks Chinese style.
4 steak burgers 1/4 pounders.
6 slice/square/lorne sausage.
£25.
(absolute steal [emoji14])

Love a butchers shop. Sounds like a great deal [emoji106][emoji106]

Just now, G_Man1985 said:
8 minutes ago, Slenderman said:
Looks like a 'cookie cutter' Chinese chow mein takeaway wae a coupla  spring rolls fae Tesco slung on for garnish.

Add in a can of irn bru and that will do me

That goes for pretty much anything though mate.

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Mongolian barbecue for dinner.

IMG_1639.jpg

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking c**t

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking c**t
Assuming this isn't a whoosh/yet another alias...if that's you typing as sober as possible you must be at the turps.

23 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:
1 hour ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

Assuming this isn't a whoosh/yet another alias...if that's you typing as sober as possible you must be at the turps.

I stumbled upon it online, very appropriate for that monstrosity 

My other half's been away all week on childminding duties for her daughter.

Thought I'd try and treat her on her homecoming tomorrow night with one of her favourite meals : Fish pie.

Had thought about buying a supermarket ready-made job, but when you read the reviews on these things it puts you right off. Started looking at recipes online and like the look of this Jamie Oliver creation :

Anyone tried it, or anyone got their own favourite recipe?

18 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My other half's been away all week on childminding duties for her daughter.

Thought I'd try and treat her on her homecoming tomorrow night with one of her favourite meals : Fish pie.

Had thought about buying a supermarket ready-made job, but when you read the reviews on these things it puts you right off. Started looking at recipes online and like the look of this Jamie Oliver creation :

Anyone tried it, or anyone got their own favourite recipe?

Never understood why they put prawns in the supermarket fish pies. End up like rubber bands.

Also when you do a homemade fish pie you can include boiled eggs.

• 2 weeks later...