Nom Nom Nom

I’m sure it was lovely, like I said though I personally don’t like sauce touching my rice or chips. I don’t like the foods touching each other on a take away. Why would anyone want black bean sauce mixed in with satay sauce for example?

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m sure it was lovely, like I said though I personally don’t like sauce touching my rice or chips. I don’t like the foods touching each other on a take away. Why would anyone want black bean sauce mixed in with satay sauce for example?

How about curry sauce - surely you mix that with the rice?   As for mixing black bean sauce and satay sauce - I wouldn't have them on the same plate never mind touching.  I'm not a fan of mixing different dishes in the same meal.

How about curry sauce - surely you mix that with the rice?   As for mixing black bean sauce and satay sauce - I wouldn't have them on the same plate never mind touching.  I'm not a fan of mixing different dishes in the same meal.

I don't mind if there is left over curries from and Indian night, a South Indian garlic chicken and a chasni mixed together next day for lunch, sweet and spicy heaven

4 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

I don't mind if there is left over curries from and Indian night, a South Indian garlic chicken and a chasni mixed together next day for lunch, sweet and spicy heaven

Maybe I'd make an exception if we're talking leftovers to make a sizeable portion.  

17 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Outstanding it was. /10 @throbber ??

1DAC0FD3-F7A6-470B-A1A5-1BFCD36EA829.jpeg

Just skip by the icky-picky nay-saying posts Heed. You can just tell that every poster criticising your meal has committed at least one sex-offence. 

That looks a fucking delight. 

Edited by 8MileBU

10 hours ago, hk blues said:

No I don’t want any sauce on my rice or chips -  don’t like chips and curry sauce at all but I do like salt and chill chips which get totally ruined when you mix the foods up. If I was having a Chinese take away I’d put a tablespoon of rice and of chips on my plate then a small taster of what ever meal I fancied and even if it meant going back up 4 time’s It would still be how I’d chose to eat my take away rather than dump as much food on the plate as possible and not worry about how much of it was touching. It completely ruined my meal as you can probably have figured out by now. I’m not over it.